Wife want to make a BBQ because Astrology & numerology... - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 05-13-2020, 04:09 PM   #1
BBQ NOOB

Wife want to make a BBQ because Astrology & numerology...

It sounds funny, but she isn't making any move without reading about it. Okay you can read it once a day, but not all day long, different sources, that tell you what to do, you are a person that has some brains at leas, I think so, why don't you follow your brain, but somebody advices.

jeffreywalton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2020, 04:17 PM   #2
BBQ NOOB

Well, tell her this is stupid. Can horoscopes make people feel better?
Yes. But it has nothing to do with the horoscopes being right. Horoscopes make people feel better because of a psychological effect known as the placebo effect. The placebo effect is when the belief in a useless method actually makes a person feel better. It is the belief itself, and not the method, that causes the improvement. The placebo effect has been scientifically verified.

poorcoupamar1982 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 02:50 AM   #3
BBQ NOOB

The most mysterious and beautiful things are those that occur in numerology and astrology. Don't you think? I can convince you. When it comes to numbers, it doesn’t take being a rocket scientist or mathematician to have them work for you. All you need to do is have a little bit of faith, open your eyes a little to the signs and clues that are coming your way, and pay attention to the feelings and people you immediately think of when these magic numbers appear. The accuracy rate is truly incredible, and if it wasn’t, I would be writing about something completely different today!
What do you think? Do you have a magic number that keeps appearing? Try to find your magic number here numerologyangel.com
stagbucarpruspe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 03:41 AM   #4
BBQ NOOB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stagbucarpruspe View Post
The most mysterious and beautiful things are those that occur in numerology and astrology. Don't you think? I can convince you. When it comes to numbers, it doesn’t take being a rocket scientist or mathematician to have them work for you. All you need to do is have a little bit of faith, open your eyes a little to the signs and clues that are coming your way, and pay attention to the feelings and people you immediately think of when these magic numbers appear. The accuracy rate is truly incredible, and if it wasn’t, I would be writing about something completely different today! What do you think? Do you have a magic number that keeps appearing? Try to find your magic number here numerologyangel.com

I was amazed about the things that I learned from here. Nice
jeffreywalton is offline   Reply With Quote