Why I dont worry as much...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Smokey_Joe said:
So............ did she hit the neighbors cat ....
or did it get away? ;) :LOL:

She's got a connection with the local chinese rest...it pays for her ammo. :roll:

john pen said:
[quote="Smokey_Joe":2e740y87]So............ did she hit the neighbors cat ....
or did it get away? ;) :LOL:

She's got a connection with the local chinese rest...it pays for her ammo. :roll:[/quote:2e740y87]

LMAO... not to hijack your thread...but that reminds me of the time I googled pictures of cats and printed a bunch of different ones and made up about 7 "Missing Pet" and "Missing Cat" posters and hung them all in the breezeway/foyer entrance of our local Chinese restaraunt.............they hung there for a couple of months before someone took them down.

Maybe I'm just twisted......but THAT was funny!!!!!!! :LOL:

Oh yeah John. My oldest daughter took my gun safety class and scored a 95 on her target. I told her to hang that on her dorm room door and she wont have any problems.

My girls love shooting...now if I could just get them to sit in front of the reloader once in a while !!

I wanna come shoot! I love target shooting! Unfortunately, since I'm a good shot, Les doesn't want any guns in the house. He's afraid I'll get really mad at him. I'm probably not so good now as it's been over 9 years since I've shot anything.

I shot in an IPSC league up untill a few years ago..as a matter of fact, the gun she was shooting was my old " race gun ".

Back
Top Bottom