Why do we eat bbq?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
cflatt said:
I'll continue to make my own Q and try to learn more with every cook...Its been beyond satisfying doing it on my own.
Yeah, that's kinda like what I've been thinking. Eating something that's really good is its own reward. On top of that, it pleases me no end to be able to make better than I can buy.

--John 8)
(And I haven't even gotten that good at it yet! I expect to be doing it better 6 months from now, better yet a year from now ... and so on.)

Puff said:
Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":d16dwkuk]who don't you guys get a room.

Nick tried that with Rob O. , remember?? He hasn't been back to the board since their lunch date! :shock:
Note to self,,,,,,do not have lunch with Nick :shock:[/quote:d16dwkuk]

Damn, just when I was starting to like you! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif]

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":f4s6tfkw][quote="Captain Morgan":f4s6tfkw]who don't you guys get a room.

Nick tried that with Rob O. , remember?? He hasn't been back to the board since their lunch date! :shock:
Note to self,,,,,,do not have lunch with Nick :shock:[/quote:f4s6tfkw]

Damn, just when I was starting to like you! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:f4s6tfkw]
You buyin' ? [smilie=drink.gif]

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":g4mhrp6u][quote="Captain Morgan":g4mhrp6u]who don't you guys get a room.

Note to self,,,,,,do not have lunch with Nick :shock:

Damn, just when I was starting to like you! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:g4mhrp6u]
You buyin' ? [smilie=drink.gif][/quote:g4mhrp6u]

For you.......sure!

Note to self, Puff is a cheapskate!

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3d49clpf]
Puff said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":3d49clpf][quote="Captain Morgan":3d49clpf]who don't you guys get a room.

Note to self,,,,,,do not have lunch with Nick :shock:

Damn, just when I was starting to like you! [smilie=lol_xtreme.gif][/quote:3d49clpf]
You buyin' ? [smilie=drink.gif][/quote:3d49clpf]

For you.......sure!

Note to self, Puff is a cheapskate![/quote:3d49clpf]
I ...uh ...heard that :LOL:

caroline's rub said:
I hadn't thought about that for years, and now you got me wanting something I can't get here either!! ;)
Good food is one of the best reasons I know for traveling. ;)

--John 8)
(I hope New Orleans is sufficiently back together by the time I get an excuse to go there. Mmmmm. :) )

Back
Top Bottom