Why

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Local five-O slid by today. Seems my smokin tex is stinking up the house next door(old bitch). I have ribs on. Nooo.. don't walk your ass over and ask me to move it. Call the cops instead. Piss on her! I'm not moving it. In fact, I threw a extra chunk of wood on. She has called them in the past when I'm cooking out front with a 40 of beer. Local five-O is cool and just stops and sez "how's it going, I only stopped cuz I had to put on a show for the old bag." :LOL: :roll: Calls them if the tunes are too loud out the garage too. Soon as they ask me to turn them down and leave, I crank them back up for a min or so just to piss the old shit head off. :LOL: After about 5 min of Nickleback, I know five-O will show up. :LOL: Screw cranky old folk! Just be glad I'm the asshole, otherwise, it might be you.

Hey Pigs the only ones who nags on these deals are the folks who do not get invited to the party. Cook her up some pushed pork and take it over to her along with a pan of Brownies. I bet yall could be friends.

bigwheel said:
Hey Pigs the only ones who nags on these deals are the folks who do not get invited to the party. Cook her up some pushed pork and take it over to her along with a pan of Brownies. I bet yall could be friends.

Good thinking. I'll take her a huge pan of "special" Brownies I make for camping. That should mellow her out. :LOL:

Well hmmm..not sure that be a good plan. She could start freaking out and have the law dawgs on ya..not that they aint already overly familiar with you. I would stick with regular old Duncan Hines. You might tell her about your old long lost viet nam vet pal who has access to special brownies if she want to try some etc. Remember it is easier to catch flies using caca than vinegar. In fact I could teach a person how to bunch flies purty easy.

Chris, why do you think people on this forum give a fuck about you and
your neighbors?

Will you do me a great big favor and shut the fuck up?

Piglet, have you started your blog yet!?!?!? Blogger. LiveJournal. Notes section of your Facebook account.

Well can only assume Cappy has hit the wrong or right time of the month or whutever. Pigs I always enjoy your banter. No matter how mundane it may seem to the untrained eye I always learn a little something when you post. Course I do know this aint no democracy and Cappy got the bullet for the gun in his shirt pocket. I always beg forgiveness then keep on keeping on. That works most time. The list Poleece get mo bigga fish to fry and forget about the small stuff etc. Head Doughnut Munchers operate in much the same modality.

Captain Morgan said:
your neighbors?

Some days you feel beat down. Then you read someting like this. You made my day, Captain!

Captain Morgan said:
your neighbors?

My brother was killed by a neighbor.........

Puff said:
Captain Morgan said:
your neighbors?

My brother was killed by a neighbor.........

My brother was killed by a Captain........

Back
Top Bottom