WHY??????????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sorry Bill...senseless bs!
If they catch them...they ain't gonna pay for 200 trashed tires
Man the world is gettin' ridiculous...must of had bored moment in
their sorry ass lives!

:x 8) :x

That kind of crap seriously pi$$es me off. Hope the get 'em and actually do sumtin rather severe for punishment. Thinkin this country needs public canings/caneings along with jail time to deter this kind of activity regardless of age. Maybe whip the parents as well.
dj

that sucks! It pisses me off that kids (I assume kids) have no respect for other peoples property. I hope they catch the lil bastards.

BTW.... how much extra did you pay to have them flash your Bill's Grill sign like 20 times during the report.

if they catch em, I say make em work at Mcdonalds or wherever until
every cent is paid off, including court costs and fines.

Pure cr*p. Ya don't pull them stunts round here, the double barrel is got rock salt in the left barrel an buckshot in the right. Er is it rock salt in the right an buckshot in the left? :shock: Well, guess they gonna take there chances.

Sory thin is, there just gonna get a slap on the wrist, some time workin at the community kitchen an laugh about it with there buddies. Now ifin my kid did that, he'd wan't the cops to get hold of em before I did!

But, it's a different an sadder world we live in.

Sorry bout the trouble bill, sure hope somebody starts talkin. Might not get yer money fer the tires, but ya sure can make the brats life miserable every time ya see um!

To make matters worse, the insurance company depreciated 50% of the tires, deducted the tax, disposal fees and the $100 deductable that I had to pay and sent me a check for $147 :shock: . I paid $650 for the 4 tires. :?

Bill The Grill Guy said:
To make matters worse, the insurance company depreciated 50% of the tires, deducted the tax, disposal fees and the $100 deductable that I had to pay and sent me a check for $147 :shock: . I paid $650 for the 4 tires. :?

up your insurance, get a price next time on your tires. Sounds like you paid waaay too much!

Back
Top Bottom