Who's cookin what this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I'm going to grill up a few rib eyes or ny strips...What about yall??? Who else wants to barter with me and JB? Queres Taco Bell? We have a flea market here with imported mexican stuff too... Jb, still lookin for the coke product. :D

Doing 4 ribeyes on the OTG tonight for a dinner gathering pairing with a nice big Zin and a classic cesar salad...ie, anchovies, mashed garlic, an egg, EVOO, vinegar and lemon juice. Don't be fooled by that creamy crap they serve you at the restaurants...this is the real stuff and is simply perfect!! :D

Driving up to the sticks between the Bay Area and SacTown this morning for the weekend. Bridal shower tomorrow...which means girly finger food ...and CAKE! Hope I can find a BBQ place on the way for dinner/lunch.

Helen_Paradise said:
Driving up to the sticks between the Bay Area and SacTown this morning for the weekend. Bridal shower tomorrow...which means girly finger food ...and CAKE! Hope I can find a BBQ place on the way for dinner/lunch.
Let's see, Are you going to Davis, Fairfield, Vacaville? I grew up in Sactown...Have a safe trip!!! :D

Greg Rempe said:
Doing 4 ribeyes on the OTG tonight for a dinner gathering pairing with a nice big Zin and a classic cesar salad...ie, anchovies, mashed garlic, an egg, EVOO, vinegar and lemon juice. Don't be fooled by that creamy crap they serve you at the restaurants...this is the real stuff and is simply perfect!! :D
Hook me up with the recipe for that creamy dressing you mention here...Please.. I like anchovies.. :D

surfinsapo said:
Greg Rempe said:
Hook me up with the recipe for that creamy dressing you mention here...Please.. I like anchovies.. :D

It's not the creamy dressing...Sapo, this is the second time you misread my post...I am starting to worry about you my man...is everything ok??

Greg Rempe said:
It's not the creamy dressing...Sapo, this is the second time you misread my post...I am starting to worry about you my man...is everything ok??

Same thing happens to me when I drink too much Beafeaters.

I'm smokin Boy :LOL: I'm smokin a chuck roast sides rice pilaf & steamed broccoli with cheese sauce

Not sure, it's so hot and miserably humid here.

JB, chuck is the meat of the Gods, man I lover shredded chuck! Too bad you didn't wait, your Wolfe Rub Bold should be to you Monday.

Larry Wolfe said:
Not sure, it's so hot and miserably humid here.

JB, chuck is the meat of the Gods, man I lover shredded chuck! Too bad you didn't wait, your Wolfe Rub Bold should be to you Monday.

Larry I loves chuck roast I'll do it again fa show With wolf e rub Boy

Greg Rempe said:
surfinsapo said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":35wemkhq]Doing 4 ribeyes on the OTG tonight for a dinner gathering pairing with a nice big Zin and a classic cesar salad...ie, anchovies, mashed garlic, an egg, EVOO, vinegar and lemon juice. Don't be fooled by that creamy crap they serve you at the restaurants...this is the real stuff and is simply perfect!! :D

It's not the creamy dressing...Sapo, this is the second time you misread my post...I am starting to worry about you my man...is everything ok??[/quote:35wemkhq]yeah, everything is ok.. I just read it wrong again.. send me the recipe to the none creamy crap your making.. Or the crap you're making will be cool too... :D

Replace both rear struts on the Outback yesterday....Too MANY POPs BOY ... forgot about the brisket and over cooked it D'oh! Still yummy chopped up and slathered in the fat with some SBR's.

Let's see. I did 2 whole shoulders and a picnic along with 50 pieces of chicken, seafood tater salad, beans and slaw on Friday.

Today, I'm trying out a new Carribean Jerk injection and rub recipe I came up with on a picnic as a trial run for a party in a few weeks.

Tomorrow I'm cookin up some dry aged rib eyes along with bacon wrapped shrimp for my B-day dinner along with some grilled asparagus.

I love this BBQ thing!!!!!!

Tim

surfinsapo said:
Helen_Paradise said:
Let's see, Are you going to Davis, Fairfield, Vacaville? I grew up in Sactown...Have a safe trip!!! :D

Shower was in Vacaville, where they live now. They were in Vallejo for the longest time. Also did a drive up to Calistoga...very nice!

Back
Top Bottom