WHOO-YAAA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
I went to the Home show today as part of the Z ride today. Beautiful afternoon of cruising, really nice to spend the time with just her and I. While at the Home show I entered a bunch of different give aways, and sure nuff, exactly 5 minutes ago I got a call saying that they had drawn my name for a Boze 3 in 1 system!!!

What the hell is that??? I pick it up Monday.

Good score. It is a surround system. Hell, anything from Bose is good stuff. Unfortunately, it's going to come at a price. You are going to get a million calls about siding, roof, windows, and whoever else's drawings you entered.

I used to work for Bose....got a Wave radio and Lifestyle 12 Surround
Sound System.

what you got will be a great addition to just about any room with a tv
in your house, unless you dig surround sound and movies a lot...for
your main tv, you'll want a true 5 speaker system.

Bose is not top of the line, but it is convenient and damn good
sound, good enough for most folks.

What is the top of the line brand and model? Ya got me curious now. I thought Bose was the best.

Yeah, I'm curious too. Not that I would go get one since I just hooked this baby up and it beats the hell out of the 5 speaker RCA POS system I had before and looks a whole hell of a lot better.

I had no problems and no strings attached today when I picked it up. They didn't even try to sell me something.

It was from Certified Alarms Systems in Denham Springs Louisiana. Well maybe they did say "Let people know where you got it."

I got it hooked up using component cables to my 60" TV. Now if I could only kick the Mrs. out the way of her Soap Operas, maybe I can enjoy it every now and then ;)

Back
Top Bottom