Who/What/How Much?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Who's started the Easter weekend off with an adult beverage or two?

What are you drinking?

How much??

#7 Killians as we speak!

Susan Z said:
2 bottles of Guinness draught, some white win (with the rockfish and hot cross buns), and 2 big scotch and sodas.

Susan what is a white win?? :-D :D

Some <sigh> Miller lites ... damn low carb diet.
Thank God the Dewars White Label has some flavor. Throwing a Brisket flat on tonight... so I'll be up for a while. I plan to start around midnight.

Also on the Miller Lites here....took a nap, ready for the Heels games that starts at 10. If we lose, I'll finish the case before I go to bed. :(

Some celebration beers for me...

DOOK LOSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duck Fook!!!!

I decided to try to loose some weight by cutting back on the booze. My plan was to only consume ethanol on Friday and Saturday. Nary a drop since last Saturday. Sure, Sunday shouldn't count because I was too hung over to really drink anything but water. I lost 2 pounds. However, today is Friday and I am on my third Beefeaters on the rocks.

Griff

well the Tar Heels are losing, and I'm on pace to finish a case in one day.
:D

This could suck......I'm switching to cheap scotch.

I always enjoy celebrating the crucifiiction and resurrection of Jesus Christ by getting good and shitfaced!! ;) Any booze'll do!

Woodman said:
I always enjoy celebrating the crucifiiction and assumption of Jesus Christ by getting good and shitfaced!! ;) Any booze'll do!

I thought you were becoming MORE of a church-goer WoodFaith...your parish wouldn't look to kindly on that remark... :-D

JamesB said:
Well, ain't really started the drinking yet... Did have a couple of Bass Ales last night.

Just put 4 hams and 2 briskets on the smoker tho... A buddy dropped off a case of Coors Light for cooking him a brisket, so I will be drinking that 2nite during the cook...

Happy Easter!

James.

Hey James, you cook for a case of Coors Lite? Thats like leaving a $.01 tip for your waiter!

Greg Rempe said:
Woodman said:
I always enjoy celebrating the crucifiiction and assumption of Jesus Christ by getting good and shitfaced!! ;) Any booze'll do!

I thought you were becoming MORE of a church-goer WoodFaith...your parish wouldn't look to kindly on that remark... :-D

That was sarcasm Greg! :oops:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom