Who is your favorite NASCAR Nextel Cup Driver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like that Dale , er Darryl guy! I mean Duane, that's it!

Recovering Lutheran here too! Hoosier, you on speed today? I never saw you over here now you got 18 posts. Also, you seem, somehow, smarter over here!

Dumber???? Now I'm comparing it to the Tejas forum. You'd have along way down to fall to get that dumb!! :twisted:

Hey, you're way ahead of the curve! See the Smokestock thread for our little festival of the Midwest! June 04 weekend. Euclid Ohio. Be there!

J...10 miles east of downtown Cleveland, Ohio! If you're gonna make it...reply to the Inital Smoke Stock head count thread! :D

Tony Stewart is a dick!! I bet he gets his ass kicked this year! Literally!!

Welcome aboard, John! :D

Bill Hays said:
Tony Stewart is a dick!! I bet he gets his ass kicked this year! Literally!!

Welcome aboard, John! :D

I doubt it, Tony will be the one doing the ass kicking! He ain't no punk, he throws the first and last punches! That's I like him and why after Rusty is done this year, Tony will be the man! Plus, he's part of Joe Gibbs racing! Gotta support the Legend!

Well, in my opinion, the Legend would do much better if he canned TS. TS is NOT good for NASCAR! Again, just my opinion...

Bill Hays said:
Well, in my opinion, the Legend would do much better if he canned TS. TS is NOT good for NASCAR! Again, just my opinion...

Nah, Tony's a good guy and a hell of a race car driver! I'll agree he is very agressive both on and off the track. But that's what it takes to win and that's what I like about him! Dale Earnhardt didn't win 7 Championships by being a nice guy, he won them by being a great driver and knockintg the shit out of people who got in his way!! However, I'll respect your opinion, we are all entitled to have our own! If everyone agreed the world would be a boring place! ;-)

But let me guess, you are a 'Rainbow Warrior Fan'? :-D

Captain Morgan said:
Yeah, Tony Stewart of Nascar is like the Larry Wolf of BBQ 4U.
ROFLMAO!! Yeah! NASCAR is a car race, not a demolition derby!!

Back
Top Bottom