Who else is ready....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
For some football......
I'm ready the HD TV is ready....a quick trip to the local cider mill...and a turkey dinner getting ready to hit the oven....doesn't get much better than this...
Minion if you see this I'm ready to bet a few jars of Anchor Bar Wing sauce on my Bills vs your seahawks and whatever you have to offer :LOL:

Nothing like a little beer and bacon for breakfast on a Sunday morning :) I also picked up the sports channel package this year for football season, but mostly for college ball.

Football was yesterday... :LOL: Today is premadonna day.... I am still ready to see them earn some $$$$$$$$$$$

surfinsapo said:
Football was yesterday... :LOL: Today is premadonna day.... I am still ready to see them earn some $$$$$$$$$$$
What most of those "college" guys are getting paid....

wittdog said:
surfinsapo said:
What most of those "college" guys are getting paid....
Only LSU.... j/k I know. ;)

Diva Q said:
I just wait for the hockey season.

I dont understand football.

You should live in Detroit, you'd have lots of company, the Lions don't understand football either.

GO WINGS!!!!!

jminion said:
Does not look like Seattle is ready to play. WTF?

Are you sure that was the Seattle team? Looked like whoever that was didn't show up to play football. The Chargers blew it as well.

Ahhhh...just as I thought...the Browns have decided to play "decoy" and get rolled up by America's crack wagon...good thinking guys...NOW, we will be ready for the Steelers next week...and the run to the Super Bowl will begin then!! :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
Ahhhh...just as I thought...the Browns have decided to play "decoy" and get rolled up by America's crack wagon...good thinking guys...NOW, we will be ready for the Steelers next week...and the run to the Super Bowl will begin then!! :D :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
They made Tony Romo pay for gettin comfortable though....

The Boys rolls over the clownines. Nice team Rempe. Typical dillusional cleveland loser. They could have score 60 points if they wanted to.

lantern said:
Greg Rempe said:
My Stillers gave me a great sports weekend.

Got to see the Ice Man get iced on Sat night then had racing at 8am at the best track on the planet(Spa) then had racing at Richmond(favorite Nascar track)TIVOed so as to not screw with my beloved Stillers.

Now its toe to toe with the Cleveland Clowns. :twisted:

I thought Steeler week and a possible win against my Steelers WAS your superbowl. ;)
I hate watching the Ice Man fight...counter puncher my ass....his fights are boring...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom