Where's Susan???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Morgan said:
Har de har har har.

Come on over to my place Woody, and sit on my big wooden deck.

Something really sounds wrong with that.................. :smt017

The last post I saw from her on tvwbb was on 03/31/05. It's not like her to go and not mention it here. She usually tells us where shes going and what shes cooking.

Nick's right....she posted there this morning around 7:30. Looks like she got on and off fairly quickly, but I'd say this is disconcerting news.

This board ain't for the faint at heart! Too many sensitive people in the world and here! If this keeps up, "I'm outta here"! :lmao:

Now enough about other people where's Susan?

Nick Prochilo said:
He took his avatar and left! Maybe Ludichris can reach out to him? Larry, send him an email and let us know how he is!
I sent him a real nice e-mail, but did not get a reply yet. Guess he's making sure the light doesn't burn out for Finney. See I told you he's a nice guy and always thinks about others. :D

You are right about the e-mail, website and avatar. Man he cleaned house! Guess I'll have to call you Nick to see how the weather is in NY!

Jeff E said:
Susan doesn't seem like the overly sensitive type. I'm just wondering why she left. I miss her. :smt022

I've figured it out! Bill is holding Susan hostage until someone pays his electricity bill for leaving the light on now for over a week waiting for Finney to show up! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Chris Finney said:
Oh, it hasn't been a week yet.
It was Thursday... but he was here Friday... and I think some Saturday. So really it's just be 2 1/2 days. :-D

Chris are you stalking Bill??????? Man, I bet you know the times he was on too??? :LOL:

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":3nzsga99]Oh, it hasn't been a week yet.
It was Thursday... but he was here Friday... and I think some Saturday. So really it's just be 2 1/2 days. :-D

Chris are you stalking Bill??????? Man, I bet you know the times he was on too??? :LOL:[/quote:3nzsga99]

Sure... it's in the Transcript. :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":23ajs7xh][quote="Chris Finney":23ajs7xh]Oh, it hasn't been a week yet.

Chris are you stalking Bill??????? Man, I bet you know the times he was on too??? :LOL:[/quote:23ajs7xh]

Sure... it's in the Transcript. :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:[/quote:23ajs7xh]

You save them too?? Freaking Weirdo! :D

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":2vtughl4][quote="Larry Wolfe":2vtughl4][quote="Chris Finney":2vtughl4]Oh, it hasn't been a week yet.

Chris are you stalking Bill??????? Man, I bet you know the times he was on too??? :LOL:[/quote:2vtughl4]

Sure... it's in the Transcript. :badgrin: :LOL: :badgrin:[/quote:2vtughl4]

You save them too?? Freaking Weirdo! :D[/quote:2vtughl4]

I was a joke Dumb Ass! :-D :badgrin: :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom