Where's Susan???????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve McMurtry said:
Freaks!!!!
Have looked in the mirror lately, or your avatar????

Cheers

Steve, what exactly are you trying to say?????? That is really me! :D

Is it you? or is it a composite of you an Susan? Hey , maybe you are Susan? You're both in Virginia. You both love to drink. You both love to Barbecue,. Hey , I think I'm on to something here,,,,,,

ps Really Larry. That avatar says "Silence 0f the Lambs" to me. It may be scaring people away.......

Woodman said:
Now that's an avatar! That'll bring em running my friend!

Look WoodWhiner, you complain more than a woman! I'll change it one more time and that's it! ;-)

Hey Larry,

I really didn't mind it!
It's just that it, should have shown you sitting on a porch playing a banjo!

Cheers

What kinda subliminal,(or just plain BLIMINAL) message is that one sending? I like the pelvic thrust though :grin:

Woodman said:
What kinda subliminal,(or just plain BLIMINAL) message is that one sending? I like the pelvic thrust though :grin:

I finally post one you like and you can't figure it out????? :roll:

Captain Morgan said:
I'm pretty sure Larry is on a mission. What kind of mission, I don't know, but he's on a mission.

Yep Cappy, I am on a mission to bring joy and happiness to everyone here! I would not want to offend anyone, ever! :D

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thought just occurred to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!What if Susan was really Terry Schaivo? Or, The Pope? That would explain everything!!! If we need another woman here, I could get Texas Hottie to come around more often? The girl does whatever I say! Woodman

ps. she could also be Jshively. He hasn't been around for a week!

Woodman said:
OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The thought just occurred to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!What if Susan was really Terry Schaivo? Or, The Pope? That would explain everything!!! If we need another woman here, I could get Texas Hottie to come around more often? The girl does whatever I say! Woodman

ps. she could also be Jshively. He hasn't been around for a week!

Nope, I am beginning to think Susan is very sensitive like someone else here and got pissed and left. I've seen her posting on TVWBB in the past couple of days. Maybe she went to KY with Rempe?? :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom