Where's Finney?????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
He hasn't been around since last week and we all know that's unusual. Anybody (Larry) hear from him?

He called Friday, he's in the process of moving from one place to another in Charleston. Tried to touch base with him today but I haven't gotten a return call yet (that bastard)!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":xwi50mxf]He hasn't been around since last week and we all know that's unusual. Anybody (Larry) hear from him?

He called Friday, he's in the process of moving from one place to another in Charleston. Tried to touch base with him today but I haven't gotten a return call yet (that bastard)!![/quote:xwi50mxf]

I know the feeling. I have left several messages on Larry's phone. He doesnt return calls either.

Wait, let me see if he's in my pants (look in his pants ,) Nope, not this time :!: Bruce? He in your pants?

Without Finney it's like.............ummmm......ahhh...... :eek:
ummm..... He's not in my pants...... Bruce??

FINNEY......get the hell out of there, people are looking for your a$$. I found him.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":2r9xfvnx][quote="Nick Prochilo":2r9xfvnx]He hasn't been around since last week and we all know that's unusual. Anybody (Larry) hear from him?

He called Friday, he's in the process of moving from one place to another in Charleston. Tried to touch base with him today but I haven't gotten a return call yet (that bastard)!![/quote:2r9xfvnx]

I know the feeling. I have left several messages on Larry's phone. He doesnt return calls either.[/quote:2r9xfvnx]

Bill I just checked my cell voice mail after I read this. I told you before I never check my voice mail. If you can't get me on my cell call me at home. Sorry bout missing your phone calls, call me at work you have the number, but just in case I'll PM it to you.

Greg Rempe said:
I was gone all day last Thursday and no one even noticed!! :-( :-( :-( :-(

That's it, I'm outta here!!! :eek:

We noticed, but didn't really care! 8-[

The only thing I noticed was I didn't get deleted that day! :grin: :grin: 8-[

Had an appointment near Lake Norman in NC yesterday and got back to SC last evening. Thanks for caring. :)
Moving between the 15th and 20th so there will be some slack time around then also. :) Weekends will also be minimal computer time until after the 27th. :badgrin:

:happyd:
Finny that was a good one over on the Johns pic test post. Hope the new move works out well.

Finney said:
Had an appointment near Lake Norman in NC yesterday and got back to SC last evening. Thanks for caring. :)
Moving between the 15th and 20th so there will be some slack time around then also. :) Weekends will also be minimal computer time until after the 27th. :badgrin:

Got a buddy of mine who is movng to Lake Norman sometime in October. Suppose to be a beautiful area.

Back
Top Bottom