Where's AirBoss?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you all for your concern. As it happens I was cruising the unnamed islands around Narwiliwili and internet access was nonexistent until we tied off in Honolulu. My good friend Kyoto Fujiwara, of the Japanese BBQ coalition, has allowed me to use his laptop.

Which reminds me: The galley bar needs restocking the moment I arrive home.

:beach:

look, Airboss...if you can't find a way to post 100 percent of the time, then I'm done with you. Good to meet you by the way. There's lots of technology like satellites and gps systems that should keep you in touch here. A webcam would be nice too, especially when you invite the island girls aboard.

In fact, if you don't get a webcam soon, I'm through with you again!

Great humor Morgan old man! I will investigate this, how you say, gps communication technology. I can imagine most of it being wireless. "Brilliant!"

As far as the island girls go, Mrs. Airboss frowns on my bringing them aboard but she still allows me to entice them by throwing coins in the water. Alas, that's where the fraternity begins and ends. Damn good woman.

Which reminds me: I have flowered shirts waiting to be picked up at the laundry. I'll send the boy.

True enough Chris. The only pirates in this family are Greg's mom and me. In Geocache circles we are known as Lincoln Tiger and Captain Sparrow. But that's another story.

Which reminds me: I need to have the clubs regripped. We have a member/guest coming up end of February.

Back
Top Bottom