Where the heck is Greg!??!?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruce B said:
If I'm the only moderator on the Board does that mean I'm only one hearbeat away from Administrator :wb:

Glad your OK, I guess I better start studying up on the "How to Be a Barbecue Bulletin Board Administrator" handbook. Tomorrow, can you ship me an e-mail with all the launch codes.

Possibly a rack of ribs or a serving of beans away...........................Do we need to invoke the 25th amendment of the BBQ 4 U By Laws until Greg returns......................? Where is Jack Bauer when you need him?

I think if everyone there at their fair share of beans that is what caused Gregs illness! JHC, there were enough beans on that smoker to feed everyone on this board plus some!

Larry Wolfe said:
I think if everyone there at their fair share of beans that is what caused Gregs illness! JHC, there were enough beans on that smoker to feed everyone on this board plus some!

I remeber saying something to Wood about the large amount of beans he had cooking...that was right before the first heart-attack! :eek:

Woodman said:
Lest we forget? "Beans, beans, good for the heart..........?

The more you eat the more you fart, the more you fart the better you feel, so eat beans with every meal! Like I said previously, Greg would have been fine, had he had a pressure release valve. Would it have been too much to ask one of you guys to pull Greg's finger?

waaahhhhh waaaahhhhhhh, wheres susan? waaaaaah waaaaaah wheres greg? seems like regulars here need permission to take a piss

15.gif

Chris Finney said:
Sledneck said:
waaahhhhh waaaahhhhhhh, wheres susan? waaaaaah waaaaaah wheres greg? seems like regulars here need permission to take a piss

15.gif

Don't worry Sled... We'll make sure not to ask about you. 8-[
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sledneck said:

15.gif

We were concerned, no wonder you argue with your family!

Weak, very weak You whining bitches should be able to better than that

Sledneck said:
LMAO! You obviously haven't been here very long..... :eek:

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":24g609co]
Sledneck said:

Iz zat you, LudiClaus?

No...it's not! :([/quote:24g609co]
How do you know??? :eek:

Status