Where Is This Ugly Mug

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
????????????? :LOL:

img_219978_0_0cf9648fc6a915a6db3c0e1d34abea22.jpg

Pigs

Wow I wouldnt mind a big pic of that fella so to sit it on the front porch and skeer the kids on Halloween. Smart thinning.

bigwheel

Here's a recent e-mail I got from Kevin:

What's happening Larry, long time no talk. I see on the forum you've been losing weight, great job dude, I wish I wasn't so fat, I can't see my Lil' Bubba cause my belly is in the way. Anyways, if anyone asks, just tell them I've been busy working. But between you and I, I've been at a two month long NAMBLA Convention that is hosting a Biggest Loser contest. I am literally working my ass off, I wake up every morning and it's sore, feels like a jack hammer pounded it all night. Working on my abs as well, I cannot tell you the amount of pelvic thrusts I've been doing since I've been here. They do not allow weight lifting as part of the NAMBLA's Biggest Loser contest, but for some reason, my right forearm is really getting defined and bulked up, not sure why it's only the right one though.

You would not believe the celebrities that I've run into and met here. Ate dinner with George Michael, Perez Hylton and Elton John the other night, what an experience. The after was great from what I remember, but I woke up next to Elton John and was very embarrassed, I think I got hemorrhoids overnight, because there was blood all over the bed. Still had a great time. Did a morning jacuzzi and mud bath with Woody Allen, R. Kelly and Roman Polanski. So far this has been a very eye opening and fulfilling experience.

Tell the guys at BBC Uncle Bubba says Hey and I'll be back soon!

Tootles......Uncle Bubba

Thanks Puff. Prob a bunch of folks cancell their prescriptions to NAMBLA based on this info alone.

bigwheel

Making Money...something you should all try at least once in your pathetic lives. Very active w/my daughter in softball pitching and cooking bbq to make some more money. Season ends in three weeks then it's camping the rest of the summer with a few catering jobs in between.

Hey Ironside, I'd respond to you but you'll end up crying and saying how we pick on you so I'll let you pass like a big brown turd that slaps on the side of the bowl, or bedpan in your case...or do you shit in a bucket?

Pigs, you know the one that will be most upset about this is Woodman. That's his FORMER Klose. Touchy subject and I feel bad for the guy. Should have just made a new reef in Lake Erie out of her(ex-wife).

By the way, how's your WSM doing?

Uncle Bubba said:
Making Money...something you should all try at least once in your pathetic lives. Very active w/my daughter in softball pitching and cooking bbq to make some more money. Season ends in three weeks then it's camping the rest of the summer with a few catering jobs in between.

Hey Ironside, I'd respond to you but you'll end up crying and saying how we pick on you so I'll let you pass like a big brown turd that slaps on the side of the bowl, or bedpan in your case...or do you shit in a bucket?

First of all if you didn't work at McDonalds, you wouldn't need to work extra for money. Looks like you eat half of your paycheck anyways, that could be half of your money problems.

Go ahead and respond Big Boy, I've never once whined or cried at people picking on me. Whenever I'm feeling bad for myself, I pull out the picture of you I keep in my wallet and it makes me realize my life could be soooo much worse.....I could be you!

Money problems??? Not me pal. I believe in capitalism and free enterprise..better while it lasts. Nice to know I'm with you every day.

Uncle Bubba said:
Money problems??? Not me pal. I believe in capitalism and free enterprise..better while it lasts. Nice to know I'm with you every day.

I bet your grocery bill cuts a HUGE chunk into your budget........ :LOL:

Well if the groceries is making a big dent in the wallet you know it got to be closely followed by higher water bills (mo flushes) and certainly mo Charmin or corn cobs or whutever them folks use. Whut comes in gots to go out eventually. Or whut goes around comes around etc.

bigwheel

Larry Wolfe said:
Here's a recent e-mail I got from Kevin:

What's happening Larry, long time no talk. I see on the forum you've been losing weight, great job dude, I wish I wasn't so fat, I can't see my Lil' Bubba cause my belly is in the way. Anyways, if anyone asks, just tell them I've been busy working. But between you and I, I've been at a two month long NAMBLA Convention that is hosting a Biggest Loser contest. I am literally working my ass off, I wake up every morning and it's sore, feels like a jack hammer pounded it all night. Working on my abs as well, I cannot tell you the amount of pelvic thrusts I've been doing since I've been here. They do not allow weight lifting as part of the NAMBLA's Biggest Loser contest, but for some reason, my right forearm is really getting defined and bulked up, not sure why it's only the right one though.

You would not believe the celebrities that I've run into and met here. Ate dinner with George Michael, Perez Hylton and Elton John the other night, what an experience. The after was great from what I remember, but I woke up next to Elton John and was very embarrassed, I think I got hemorrhoids overnight, because there was blood all over the bed. Still had a great time. Did a morning jacuzzi and mud bath with Woody Allen, R. Kelly and Roman Polanski. So far this has been a very eye opening and fulfilling experience.

Tell the guys at BBC Uncle Bubba says Hey and I'll be back soon!

Tootles......Uncle Bubba

Oh S%*@ my side hurts. Thanks for maken my week Larry. Too funny!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom