Wheelchair Parking Video PLEASE WATCH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Please watch until the very end. This is true in my life and I'm sure in someone you know life as well. Please watch the whole video and pass it on and think about what '2 minutes' means for someone who needs a handicap parking spot or handicap bathroom stall.

The video is in French, but with English sub titles, very meaningful video and hopefully it will make people more aware.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9EYh_Tr ... r_embedded

I hear you Larry. My sister and father both have tags to park, it bugs the shit out of me when I see people park there without a permit. If I see them, I open my big mouth and let them know what I think about their laziness.

Wheelchair_Parking.jpg

Actually I take the time out to look for tags when I see people parked in these spots. It gives me all the right in the world to yell at them if they're just being convenient.

I saw a teenage girl park in a handicapped spot like that once in Virginia Beach. I thought about (but didn't have the cojones to) putting a note on her windshield: "The inability to read signs is not the sort of handicap for which this spot was created."

Good vid. That shit pisses me off. I say something when I see it. It's as bad as waiting for front parking at the gym.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom