What's your name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
I feel odd referring to someone as (ie., "KingSmoker", etc.). This is totally voluntary, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in posting their real names so those that choose to can refer to someone as "Bob" vs. "KingSmoker". Just an idea.

ZILLA = Darwin Hoel

No I was not named after Charles Darwin, :) but my great uncle in Seattle. The name Hoel rhymes with COOL. :( It’s a Norwegian thing.

My name is Spice-----------But you can call me------Spice

Jay Curry " AKA" Spicebag, Pitbitch, Boss, King Turd of Fart Island or Big Jake

Another tough one for you. I'm sure there are other names I have been called but for now we'll stick with Bruce.

Larry Wolfe said:
I feel odd referring to someone as (ie., "KingSmoker", etc.). This is totally voluntary, but I'd like to see if anyone is interested in posting their real names so those that choose to can refer to someone as "Bob" vs. "KingSmoker". Just an idea.

Well my name is Walter Brooker, my high school buds called me "Bear" , I have been called alot of things in my life but that one fits just as good as any.

This is funny.........most of the folks who replied with their real names were already using their real names! Oh well, guess some people like to be secretive or have something to hide. :eek:

Names?

Hey ShitHead. That's what I call my dog. I love that dog.
I always put my name on these.
Ed
But you can call me Ray, or you can call me RayRay.
Merry Christmas
ed

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom