What's your name?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Penzotti...it took many hours of scrutinizing, planning, configuring and planning to come up with my screen name !

Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. This is the 3rd time this has been brought up on this board. It's just a handle ~ What people like to use. Everyone that's a regular poster here know who I am and most use my name when they post to me. By the way, there's only one forum that I know of that requires you use your real name ~ I hope this board doesn't become the 2nd...

Merry Christmas everyone!

the Joker

The Joker said:
Personally, I don't see what the big deal is. This is the 3rd time this has been brought up on this board. It's just a handle ~ What people like to use. Everyone that's a regular poster here know who I am and most use my name when they post to me. By the way, there's only one forum that I know of that requires you use your real name ~ I hope this board doesn't become the 2nd...

the Joker

Shut Up Bill!!!!! :D

The Joker said:
...I hope this board doesn't become the 2nd...

Why would it?? I have never stated that I think it's a good idea or we should change the rules to an all "real name" forum, Bill or Niagara River Smoker or JokerTokerSmoker or The Joker or whatever it is you call yourself. 8-[

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="The Joker":1uolsqzo]...I hope this board doesn't become the 2nd...

Why would it?? I have never stated that I think it's a good idea or we should change the rules to an all "real name" forum, Bill or Niagara River Smoker or JokerTokerSmoker or The Joker or whatever you call yourself. 8-[[/quote:1uolsqzo]
That's good to hear! It's just that the last 2 times this was brought up, I don't remember you voicing your opinion either way so I wasn't sure... :(

I have been called alot of different names in my life. My golf moniker is "shotgun". My kids still call me Daddy. You can call me Daddy if you want. :bar:
Merry Festivus Everybody

Yea the names can be fun or silly But so is the whole concept of having some of your best friends as guys ya never met I answer to Thom ,Git or
hey you

The Joker said:

the Joker

Geez Bill, lighten up. In my post it said it was voluntary, (voluntary - of your own free will or design; not forced or compelled). The people that chose to reveal their names did, the ones that don't, didn't. Honestly your .02 pisses me off, post your name or don't.

There's always gotta be controversy with some people, they just aren't happy until there is!

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Everyone already knows who I am. Bill the Grill Guy = Bill Small. My daughter goes by Lil'qer on this board. Her name is Stephanie.

Back
Top Bottom