What's Cooking this weekend??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
Leftover beef stew for us tonight. Bold burgers or smoked meatloaf tomorrow, still undecided for Sunday. What's everyone else cooking??

Friday night tradition here, the kids pick a movie and we order pizza. Tomorrow is spares and time to make a pot of sauce for lasagna and some soups for my wife to carry back with her to TN .

Nick Prochilo said:
Burgers & leftovers tonight. Out to dinner with friends tomorrow. Not a freaking clue for Sunday!

Nick go to someplace that has draft beer and order it by the pitcher!! I heard it's a new "Draft Beer" fad diet!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":10btushm]Burgers & leftovers tonight. Out to dinner with friends tomorrow. Not a freaking clue for Sunday!

Nick go to someplace that has draft beer and order it by the pitcher!! I heard it's a new "Draft Beer" fad diet![/quote:10btushm]

Unfortunatly I took a hit last night! Meeting at the firehouse and then telling them I'm switching jobs lead to lots of beer. Probably gonna happen tomorrow night with sangria. :oops: Don't worry fat boy, I'm just giving you a chance to catch up! :LOL:

Thick pork chops rubbed w/WR Bold (love that stuff) roasted asparagus and sautéed onions and potatoes.

You should try those pork chops with this stuff. Maybe we can talk Wittdog into marketing it. (Bill is pulling Larry's chain)

I'm trying sausage for the first time using WittDog's Grandpa's Polish sausage recipe.

Fish fry tonight over at the "yacht club" on Lake St. Clair; probably pork chops tomorrow night, and Sunday, ribs & football.

Bruce B said:
Fish fry tonight over at the "yacht club" on Lake St. Clair; probably pork chops tomorrow night, and Sunday, ribs & football.
All the way to the lake :shock: Man that is a road trip Bruce ;)

Steve McMurtry said:
ABT"S for the first time, and a pork roast on my La Caja China tonight.
Weekend ?

Cheers
Steve I was looking at the "La Caja China" website. Interesting piece of equipment. If possible how about a few pics of the cook on it?
What size do you have?

Uh, I’m going to have one of those things on Monday that require you to spend the day before cleaning out (My fourth). Since I do not dare leave the house, and bathroom, on Sunday, I’m going to do a small butt in the Smokin Tex and a turkey breast in the Traeger, maybe some BB’s as well. Pic’s will be forthcoming.

Back
Top Bottom