What's cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I am currently too lazy to cook anything...but when I get industrious got to give Vermin's ground meat gyros a try. Those really looked good. Reminds me a little of Charlie and Ruthie Knottes caseless sausage.

Doing a trial turkey for my own consumption because I am doing it with "White Castle Turkey Stuffing." My wife is not a fan of WC Sliders, but I'm guessing she'll eat some of the turkey.

White Castle Turkey Stuffing, Recipe By: White Castle

10 White Castle hamburgers, no pickles
1 1/2 cups celery, diced
1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
3/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth

1. In a large mixing bowl, tear the burgers into pieces.
2. Add diced celery and seasonings and toss.
3. Add chicken broth. Toss well.
4. Stuff cavity of turkey just before roasting.
5. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey).

Thanks for that recipe. Sounds good. I might have to use Mickey D.s I dont think they have White Castle around here. Maybe a person could buy them frozen. Seems like I saw some frozen models one time.

welpers, I'm thinking it's gonna be a tomorrow morning decision,
but that Vermin thing sounds interesting. I missed that, gonna have
to go hunt around and read that thread.

Well knowing the injuneer type mind set of that young man..I would expect to find it in the recipe section:) Now if he posted that somewhere else I take all this back of course. Dont think I would bother with the ground Lamb portion of the recipe. I mean those things are just too cute to eat plust they stink like a javelino hawg..sorta musky if you get my drift. That is most likely why the Lord made em stink as a signal not to try eating one. Maybe a little pork to replace it. Now baby pigs are cute too but at least they dont normally stink too bad.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom