Re: What's cooking this weekend?
Doing a trial turkey for my own consumption because I am doing it with "White Castle Turkey Stuffing." My wife is not a fan of WC Sliders, but I'm guessing she'll eat some of the turkey.
White Castle Turkey Stuffing, Recipe By: White Castle
10 White Castle hamburgers, no pickles
1 1/2 cups celery, diced
1 1/4 teaspoons ground thyme
1 1/2 teaspoons ground sage
3/4 teaspoons coarsely ground black pepper
1/4 cup chicken broth
1. In a large mixing bowl, tear the burgers into pieces.
2. Add diced celery and seasonings and toss.
3. Add chicken broth. Toss well.
4. Stuff cavity of turkey just before roasting.
5. Makes about 9 cups (enough for a 10- to 12-pound turkey).
• WSM 18.5 • WSM 22.5 • Performers, Black & Green • Q 300 Gasser
• KCBS Certified Judge #53267