What's cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Spares and fireworks Sat. in that order.......well......I need something to light the fire so........ :twisted:
Some 2 week butts going on Sun. :shock:

Pork butts, 3 kinds of pasta, beans, 2 slaws, bunch of other sides all for my Daughters grad party Sunday. 200+ people. Lots of fun.

brats etc.. last night, watermelon injected pork loin tonight, and chili dogs and buffalo wings tomorrow... its a long weekend! :LOL:

I got a 7 lbs Pork Butt on the pit, and will be putting on a rack of beef ribs, pork ribs, a small Pork loin, and how bout some ABT'S for apetizers, also need to make some mac and cheese just like JB's with some home made cole slaw, fresh out the damn' bag Boy!

DarylCincy said:
I got a 7 lbs Pork Butt on the pit, and will be putting on a rack of beef ribs, pork ribs, a small Pork loin, and how bout some ABT'S for apetizers, also need to make some mac and cheese just like JB's with some home made cole slaw, fresh out the damn' bag Boy!

A link to recipe I modified:
http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m0813F04.htm#5

I'm doin Union American food. Burgers, dogs, JB's famous homemade chili, chips, & pickels: FRESH OUT DA DAMM JAR

:LOL:

007bond-jb said:
DarylCincy said:

A link to recipe I modified:
http://www.hungrybrowser.com/phaedrus/m0813F04.htm#5

I'm doin Union American food. Burgers, dogs, JB's famous homemade chili, chips, & pickels: FRESH OUT DA DAMM JAR

:LOL:
Thank's JB, I made a copy of that recipe, should I really put egg in it?
Boy Chili sounds goood!

If you do just use 1 not 2. I don't at all but I double the Bechamel sauce (flour & butter)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom