What ya'll cooking this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Captain Morgan

Chef Extraordinaire
Nothing here...played in a golf tournament today, and we came in fourth.
Prizes were awarded to the top 3 teams. Grrrrr. We were one shot back.
Anyway, heat index was 100 when I got home, so I'm inside today.
Might do chicken tomorrow.

Grilled some chuck eye steaks last night, came out very good.
So I'm living vicariously....what you doing?

I'm doing 25 chicken halves for a PEO BBQ social tomorrow. Another lady is doing pulled pork...oven style. Interesting to see and taste that one :)

Doing 2 rotis chickens today, 1 in Chipotle Mojo, 1 in regular Mojo. 2 tri tips with my own rub. Gotta take care of my mother in law for her birthday.

Susan Z said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":1r7c00fe]Doing 2 rotis chickens today, 1 in Chipotle Mojo, 1 in regular Mojo.

Do you put the mayo on the birds while yer cookin' 'em?

:-k[/quote:1r7c00fe]

I fill the cavity with mayo before I put them on the rotis! #-o [-X #-o [-X

Nick Prochilo said:
Doing 2 rotis chickens today, 1 in Chipotle Mojo, 1 in regular Mojo. 2 tri tips with my own rub. Gotta take care of my mother in law for her birthday.

Nick, you are one sick man! [-X Does your wife know?

Susan Z said:
No, seriously. What does "chicken in mayo" mean? I've never heard of putting it anywhere except on a sammitch later, after the chicken is cooked, so I'm confused by what you're up to.

No Mayo....MOJO!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3q7wgzrv]Doing 2 rotis chickens today, 1 in Chipotle Mojo, 1 in regular Mojo. 2 tri tips with my own rub. Gotta take care of my mother in law for her birthday.

Nick, you are one sick man! [-X Does your wife know?[/quote:3q7wgzrv]

Thats not as bad as doing a chicken! :loony: :lmao:

Bryan that sounds awesome. I just spent 2.5 hours weed whacking and other yardwork. It's brutal outside. Nice smoked brisket and cold beer, it don't get much better than that. By the way, I'm doing your chicken tonight!_________________
"I'd crawl a mile for a grain of that rice", Captain Morgan

Back
Top Bottom