What have I done

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
Well I've mentioned here before about our local paper writing on Sunday a section called "Look Who's Cooking". Sometimes the recipes are good, sometimes not. Well in the next few weeks it's gonna be your's truely cooking. My wife nominated me and I got the call tonight. I spent the last hour on the phone with the girl getting interviewed and I even managed to get a plug in for bbq-4-u. Let's see if that gets printed. Saturday they are coming for the picture and in a couple of weeks it should be in. I hope I did us proud!

Well done congratulations. I really hope we are able to read your submissions.

All the best to your column!

Nick Prochilo said:
Well I've mentioned here before about our local paper writing on Sunday a section called "Look Who's Cooking". Sometimes the recipes are good, sometimes not. Well in the next few weeks it's gonna be your's truely cooking. My wife nominated me and I got the call tonight. I spent the last hour on the phone with the girl getting interviewed and I even managed to get a plug in for bbq-4-u. Let's see if that gets printed. Saturday they are coming for the picture and in a couple of weeks it should be in. I hope I did us proud!

WHAT?? NO plug for WR?? You do hate me! :cry:

If they don't have a link, we fully expect you to scan and post the
article. Maybe this could lead to a tv show...I'd call it
Everyone Loves Nick-mond.

Bobberqer said:
what paper ???

Newsday! The look who's cooking doesn't come out online. I'll scan it and post it here when it comes out. Good news Bob, you can look at the picture incase you can't read the words! :LOL: Give me a call when you get a minute.

Nick Prochilo said:
Greg Rempe":18dleqi3][quote="Nick Prochilo":18dleqi3]When I type [url="http://www.bbq-4-u.com said:
www.bbq-4-u.com[/url] I come here.

Don't confuse the web address with the FORUM NAME!! If you type in www.thebbqcentral.com or www.theqpit.com or www.pitmastersbbqforum.com you get here too![/quote:18dleqi3]

Too late oh fearless leader![/quote:18dleqi3]
No fear as long as he doesn't leave his house :roll:
Good luck Mr. Prochilo 8)

Back
Top Bottom