What does this mean

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cliff H.

Master Chef
Tried to log onto the forum and got this error.

Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Too many connections in /home/grempe/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 48

Warning: mysql_error(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/grempe/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 330

Warning: mysql_errno(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/grempe/public_html/forum/db/mysql4.php on line 331
phpBB : Critical Error

Could not connect to the database

Scotty ?????

Gregs neighbor finally found the splitter off the back of his house and followed it to Gregs and disconnected it! Greg, get your own service!

It is a common error with PHPbb the database on the server has issues now and then.. Nothing to be alarmed about... I see that error all the time on other forums...

I get that once in a while. Banned........unbanned....banned....you get the picture. :shock:

Is it the same as deleted, deleted, deleted? Man that hasn't happened to me in ........................................ uhm, lets see .................................................................................oh yeah, weeks!

Nick Prochilo said:
Is it the same as deleted, deleted, deleted? Man that hasn't happened to me in ........................................ uhm, lets see .................................................................................oh yeah, weeks!

Yeah, what's up with that? You getting old?

I don't know what it means. But I do know since I got my Mac I haven't seen any error at all in a year.

Griff said:
Nick Prochilo said:

No matter how hard I try, I'll never catch up to you! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Griff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2t2bvypm]Is it the same as deleted, deleted, deleted? Man that hasn't happened to me in ........................................ uhm, lets see .................................................................................oh yeah, weeks!

No matter how hard I try, I'll never catch up to you! :LOL:[/quote:2t2bvypm]
Wow Nick 2 more posts for 11000...just think of how many you would have if the deleted ones counted :LOL:

Griff said:
Nick Prochilo said:

Getting?? :shock: :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom