What did you get ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ :roll: :D it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there ;)

SteerCrazy wrote:
I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ Rolling Eyes Very Happy it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there Wink

Starting a debate wasn't the purpose. Can't we all just get along :D I don't use Einstein to grill or bake, just smoke. I have a gasser that is great for steaks, chops, burgers and all that stuff. No lid on it, just a huge amount of BTUs under cast iron grates.

I'm actually thinking about getting a WSM. The ceramics are too heavy to lug around which makes them great lawn art. Both smokers have their attributes. Wish I could say the same for that Kingfisher... If the storm misses us I might just give that one another chance :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
SteerCrazy wrote:
I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ Rolling Eyes Very Happy it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there Wink

Starting a debate wasn't the purpose. Can't we all just get along :D I don't use Einstein to grill or bake, just smoke. I have a gasser that is great for steaks, chops, burgers and all that stuff. No lid on it, just a huge amount of BTUs under cast iron grates.

I'm actually thinking about getting a WSM. The ceramics are too heavy to lug around which makes them great lawn art. Both smokers have their attributes. Wish I could say the same for that Kingfisher... If the storm misses us I might just give that one another chance :LOL:

That's not what I was talkin about but at least what I WAS talking about has been forgotten, which is good........ ;)

Bruce B said:
Hey Larry, did you know that there's a guy on that site who's running a Holiday Special on something called Wolfe Rub? How dare he? [smilie=a_huh.gif]

He's such a copy cat!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom