What did you get ? - Page 4 - BBQ Central

Go Back   BBQ Central > Corporate Administration > General (Non-BBQ) Discussion
Click Here to Login

Old 12-28-2006, 10:47 AM   #61
Pope O'Que

I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there

SteerCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 10:59 AM   #62
Wizard of Que

SteerCrazy wrote:
Quote:
I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ Rolling Eyes Very Happy it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there Wink
Starting a debate wasn't the purpose. Can't we all just get along I don't use Einstein to grill or bake, just smoke. I have a gasser that is great for steaks, chops, burgers and all that stuff. No lid on it, just a huge amount of BTUs under cast iron grates.

I'm actually thinking about getting a WSM. The ceramics are too heavy to lug around which makes them great lawn art. Both smokers have their attributes. Wish I could say the same for that Kingfisher... If the storm misses us I might just give that one another chance

DATsBBQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 12:06 PM   #63
Pope O'Que

Quote:
Originally Posted by DATsBBQ
SteerCrazy wrote:
Quote:
I don't think we want to get into another ceramic vs wsm debate........ Rolling Eyes Very Happy it's like foil or no foil....you don't wanna go there Wink
Starting a debate wasn't the purpose. Can't we all just get along I don't use Einstein to grill or bake, just smoke. I have a gasser that is great for steaks, chops, burgers and all that stuff. No lid on it, just a huge amount of BTUs under cast iron grates.

I'm actually thinking about getting a WSM. The ceramics are too heavy to lug around which makes them great lawn art. Both smokers have their attributes. Wish I could say the same for that Kingfisher... If the storm misses us I might just give that one another chance
That's not what I was talkin about but at least what I WAS talking about has been forgotten, which is good........
SteerCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2006, 01:24 PM   #64
Official BBQ Central Mark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce B
Hey Larry, did you know that there's a guy on that site who's running a Holiday Special on something called Wolfe Rub? How dare he? [smilie=a_huh.gif]
He's such a copy cat!

Larry Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote