What did you get ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Puff you are going to like how it holds temps.

I got a cot for sleeping on which will be nice at comps. A grill light. A stack of Ben Franklins from the in laws. A few sauces. A food mandoline (sp) and some clothes.

Hooray for Puff!
5.gif
He finally got one!
7.gif

Puff

Does the WSM under the tree mean you were a good boy last year? You're going to love it. What, and when, will be your first cook on it?

Griff

Griff said:
Puff

Does the WSM under the tree mean you were a good boy last year? You're going to love it. What, and when, will be your first cook on it?

Griff
I must have done something right :D

Breakin' it tomorrow. Not sure what to cook.

Food related, I got a Cuisinart Professional 11 cup food processor.
Got some other stuff that you guys wouldn't care about. Overall, it was a good Christmas.

And... A friend sent me some TPJ products......... Thank you. :D

Oh yeah... glad you got the WSM, Puff.

food related i got a new kitchen scale and 4 new forchner knives...
my gift to myself was a 500,000 btu weed burner....

Rob

I've never tried anything other than his insanity sauce. I hadn't realize he'd branched out. If these sauces are anything like the original they are going to last you a long time. A little goes a long way!

Give us a report on the different flavors when you try them. Love the "temporary insanity" name! :D

ScottyDaQ said:
We decided to just get small stuf for each other and spent it on the kids and filling the meat freezer. 8)

Something perfect for my desk at work...

davesum3.jpg

Get the yogurt ready, you're gonna need it!

Finney said:
Food related, I got a Cuisinart Professional 11 cup food processor.
Got some other stuff that you guys wouldn't care about. Overall, it was a good Christmas.

And... A friend sent me some TPJ products......... Thank you. :D

Oh yeah... glad you got the WSM, Puff.

I got the same food processor for my birthday. It's a great tool!

Kloset BBQR said:
I've never tried anything other than his insanity sauce. I hadn't realize he'd branched out. If these sauces are anything like the original they are going to last you a long time. A little goes a long way!

Give us a report on the different flavors when you try them. Love the "temporary insanity" name! :D

He's got a whole bunch. I have full sized EMPTY bottles of "Hurtin Habanero", and "Scotch Bonnet" at work. Not to mention the bottle of Ultimate, Temporary, and normal Insanity that are in the fridge.

Quick story. A few years back my bro-in-law was at the house. We were doing a mexican buffet. He grabbed the bottle in Insanity and started pouring the stuff on like it was taco-bell mild sauce. To my credit I suggested that he might want to rethink using that much Insanity. Boastfully, "I'm from Columbia and I like it Hot".

To his credit he ate the burrito... but didn't go back for seconds! :LOL:

DATsBBQ said:
Quick story. A few years back my bro-in-law was at the house. We were doing a mexican buffet. He grabbed the bottle in Insanity and started pouring the stuff on like it was taco-bell mild sauce. To my credit I suggested that he might want to rethink using that much Insanity. Boastfully, "I'm from Columbia and I like it Hot".

To his credit he ate the burrito... but didn't go back for seconds! :LOL:
We've had the same type of experince with our homemade horseradish...you might want to go easy with that...."I like it hot can't be to bad"..then a red face tears in the eyes and a runny nose...that's some funny stuff...

Man, one time I went to a sushi place and a friend begged the cook to get out the hot sauce....cook kept saying no....finally he relented and brought out a medicine bottle with a eye dropper in it. Gave us one tiny drop to split between us. We ordered several beers and each took a dab of it.

Lord All Mighty, I hope that was the hottest thing Dave ever put out, cause I just can't imagine anything hotter. All the beer and water
and most of the food vanished within seconds, then we walked around
the building in the January air trying to get our mouths to cool down.

Second time he had done it, by the way. Pretty sure there wasn't a third.
Certainly wasn't a second in my case.

Lets see I got some good books : Steven Raichlen Ribs , Ribs, Ribs , The Redneck Grill by Jeff Foxworthy ( its really a BBQ cook book) , Dr. BBQ`S Barbecue All Year Long Cookbook , Dr. BBQ`S Big Time Barbecue Cookbook, Peace , Love , and Barbecue. New grill tools set with redwood handles , oak steak platter with carving knives , 2 boxes wine barrel wood chips, some smokey bbq rub, and 2 incoming WSM`S , will be here by the weekend. I got a great wife and family what can I say !!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom