What did I just do????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
jshively said:
wittdog said:
Who was that masked man....nice to see you back...

:LOL:

Yeah still banned at the other site I see. Oh well finally life has slowed down to a pace where I can actually breathe and have hobbies. I ended up selling the gator middle of last year but picked up a WSM and if it works out will spend the summer screwing around with that and possibly add a second one and get back to comps next year.

What all did I miss?

Cappy's been pruning post counts :shock: that's what you've missed :D

Wow...I was just asking Bruce when we went down to Texas to get my new Klose whatever happened to you. Glad to see you back.

jshively said:
I just bought a freaking WSM. My life is officially over with I am cooking with an oversized planter.

However, Amazon only charged me 11 dollars for overnight shipping.

Jshive..I KNOW you went through the home page link...RIGHT!!!??? I would hate to have to ban you for being an idiot and not helping the forum out...but rules are rules!! And I can track orders from Amazon...so you can't lie either! :shock:

Greg Rempe said:
jshively said:
I just bought a freaking WSM. My life is officially over with I am cooking with an oversized planter.

However, Amazon only charged me 11 dollars for overnight shipping.

Jshive..I KNOW you went through the home page link...RIGHT!!!??? I would hate to have to ban you for being an idiot and not helping the forum out...but rules are rules!! And I can track orders from Amazon...so you can't lie either! :shock:

[smilie=a_holyshit.gif] DOH!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom