What are you drinking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
We talk about what we cook all the time. Now onto other important information, what are you drinking today? I'm enjoying my favorite beer in the whole World. New Castle Brown Ale

Drinking?

Whiskey. Lots of Whiskey. Jack is what I drink. If I drink anything else, I get drunk and fall down.
PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Smoke On!!!!!

Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.
I love beer too :D
Rock& Rye???
Putting up Christmas lights myself.

Puff said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Rock& Rye???

I thought you left the lights on the trailer the whole year long?

Bruce B said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":uo3lly9s]Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.
Rock& Rye???

I thought you left the lights on the trailer the whole year long?[/quote:uo3lly9s]

Now I don't care who you are or where you're from.....................................................THAT'S FUNNY!!!

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Bruce B":2uftb0no]
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":2uftb0no]Beer, I love beer. Colder the better. The only reason for an ice maker is to put ice on beer. I LOVE BEER. Oh yeah, its cold out so I may have a shot of Rock & Rye. Been putting up X-mas lights.
Rock& Rye???

I thought you left the lights on the trailer the whole year long?[/quote:2uftb0no]

Now I don't care who you are or where you're from.....................................................THAT'S FUNNY!!![/quote:2uftb0no]
Yes it was :damnfunny :?

Vodka...Been plumbing all day..trying to finish a bathroom remodel..time for a bloody mary (absolute)..then on to stoli and tea with my Gumbalya for dinner..

Diva Q said:
Absolut, tonic and a couple of limes

Might I suggest absolute CITRON w/ pineapple juice and a splash of Ginger Ale...

I used to drink that when I tended bar at the country club!! :D

Nice to see you back here!! ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Diva Q":1r4rag69]Absolut, tonic and a couple of limes

Might I suggest absolute CITRON w/ pineapple juice and a splash of Ginger Ale...

I used to drink that when I tended bar at the country club!! :D

Nice to see you back here!! ;)[/quote:1r4rag69]

Thanks Greg,

That sounds really good. I may have to try that.

Back
Top Bottom