What are you drinking today?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had sweet iced tea with supper and maybe will have some Abuelita Hot Chocolate later! There's 3 bottles of wine and some Icehouse in the fridge but that isn't appealing to me when it's so cold out! I have to remember to buy some Irish Creme at the store this week! Yummmy in a hot cup of coffee or cocoa.

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Nick those are gone it's to cold to go out to the garage fridge and take the pic of my new supply ;)
Yeah, plus his camera sucks. :roll: :LOL:
Yes it does!! oct97 told me about the one he uses. I'm going to check it out ;) Thing always look blurry like that to me :shock:

Take the picture before your drunk!
Before [smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Well after freshly recovered from the two legged gout...I am now back to Ezra and water. Beer is not good for gout. Gave it up a time or two before for that very reason seems like.

bigwheel

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
Nick those are gone it's to cold to go out to the garage fridge and take the pic of my new supply ;)
Yes it does!! oct97 told me about the one he uses. I'm going to check it out ;) Thing always look blurry like that to me :shock:

Come on now, it has to happen every now and then! :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2oesce7p]
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:

Come on now, it has to happen every now and then! :LOL:[/quote:2oesce7p]
[smilie=a_whyme.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom