What are yall cookin this weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

surfinsapo

Master Chef
I'm going to put Larry wolfe's Citrus Rub to test on some shrimp and chicken and maybe some other stuff. I guess if I see something I like at the store I'll grab it.. That's what JB does... :shock: So what about yall? If you like this thread please reply....

agape!!

Doing up the whole deal Butts,Brisket, Ribs and Chicken...Also doing some canning...Fire Roasted Red Peppers and Pickled Okra ;)

Work today and tommarrow, haven't decided what Im cooking on Labor day, but with all the talk, Im leaning towards a chuck..

Chicken today, chicken tomorrow, chicken on Monday.

ugh I hate chicken.

practice better make it better.

I have had 4 butts on sence 5:30 this morning and 50 pieces of chicken going on around 4pm for a catering job this afternoon for a "Dove Hunting Party". Baked beans, cole slaw and pasta salad for 40 people.

I'm doing picknic sholder today & green chili stew with the leftovers tomorrow. My buddy Rouxdog sent a whole sack of FRESH hatch chilies from New Mexico. Sholder clip will post tomorrow & stew clip on monday

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Whole hog gig. Mac and cheese for supper. Like JB say "Fresh out of the box!" :LOL:

Nice smile. :LOL:
I think you are the winner so far... Wow.. If I cooked that here the neighbors would freakout... :shock: Can't wait to see all the pics from everyone!!!!

Butts go on Sunday night, brisket and chucks go on Monday morning :D
Along with some damn fine weather ! [smilie=banana.gif]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom