What a day in football!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Captain Morgan said:
Indy goes down and Washington kills Dallas..wow.

And the Carolina Panthers win too. :D
I bet Larry was dancing around his living room!! Remember that Break-Dance move he made in the parking lot after a concert earlier this year?? :grin: :grin: :eek:

I've got to believe that Indy was not trying real hard. Think about it. They gain nothing by winning, and, with each win, the pressure mounts. Who wants that extra pressure going into the playoffs?

Captain Morgan said:
That's exactly what I was thinking! How much you wanna bet he's late for work tomorrow!

I was on time, but very groggy! I definitely will savor this win! Even if we lose the next two games, the Skins have already won the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned! Bet we don't see Uncle Bubba today!!

I'm with Larry on this one. Any time the Skins wip the stuffing out of Dallas, I am one happy FAN. To those of us dedicated Skins fan, ITS PARTY TIME!

fu5hzo_th.gif

The lowly Bills can't even play spoiler! The fans are wearing paper bags over their heads now!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: Remember the "Aints" ??

Larry Wolfe said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":60gqv01m]That's exactly what I was thinking! How much you wanna bet he's late for work tomorrow!

I was on time, but very groggy! I definitely will savor this win! Even if we lose the next two games, the Skins have already won the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned! Bet we don't see Uncle Bubba today!![/quote:60gqv01m]

Quite the contrary, win or lose I am a Cowboy's fan...and they sucked. It was painful to watch but I did watch most of the first half. They couldn't do anything right and Washington played well. We're still young at a lot of positions but we definately need a QB who can get rid of the ball and some more experience on the OL for some much needed protection. We'll be alright in a year or two but we are taking our lumps now. so have your fun now 'cause it's not going to last very long...and you know it.

Figured Indy would lose a game. Watch out for the Patriots. I predict they will be going to the show. They're getting healthy real fast and at the right time. Patriots and Seattle.

Uncle Bubba said:
[quote="Larry Wolfe":1ck34ct8][quote="Captain Morgan":1ck34ct8]That's exactly what I was thinking! How much you wanna bet he's late for work tomorrow!

I was on time, but very groggy! I definitely will savor this win! Even if we lose the next two games, the Skins have already won the Super Bowl as far as I'm concerned! Bet we don't see Uncle Bubba today!![/quote:1ck34ct8]

Quite the contrary, win or lose I am a Cowboy's fan...and they sucked. It was painful to watch but I did watch most of the first half. They couldn't do anything right and Washington played well. We're still young at a lot of positions but we definately need a QB who can get rid of the ball and some more experience on the OL for some much needed protection. We'll be alright in a year or two but we are taking our lumps now. so have your fun now 'cause it's not going to last very long...and you know it.

Figured Indy would lose a game. Watch out for the Patriots. I predict they will be going to the show. They're getting healthy real fast and at the right time. Patriots and Seattle.[/quote:1ck34ct8]

Well, we'll see.... I'm not gonna jinx the Skins and talk smack and rub it in. So I'll just quietly savor the rout. This is my favorite time of the year and for the Skins and Cowboys to be playing a game worth something this late in the season is special! It's a great rivalry!

My whole life I have hated the Cowboys and the Rams, because of these feelings I have rooted for the Redskins a lot of years.

Being a Seahawk fan since their first days this has been a special season,
still too much football to play to be smug with what they have done. The D backfield is hurting and scary to have to watch.

Colts will sit Payton and the boys after a couple of series and Seattle needs another win to get home field throughout, lot for Seattle to keep playing for.

Jim

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom