Well the day is finally coming

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
My son is on his way back to US soil! He's landing on his home base this Saturday and we will be there to greet him! Thanks to all who sent packages, letters and well wishes to him, me and our family. It's folks like you who make times like this go a little easier.

Thanks for everything!
1.gif

The day my son got home was very special.

Congrats and tell him THANK YOU

That is great ! Tell him thanks for me . I really appreciate what he has done for this great country . Also to the rest that served in the armed forces. [smilie=a_goodjob.gif]

Nick, I'm so excited for you! What wonderful news for you and your loved ones! Welcome home to your son!

Nick if I may make a suggestion from what I have seen. Have people not ask him too many questions about the war and what he has seen and been through. Ask him about how he was but not how "it" was.

You'll find he'll tell you things he might not tell his mother and somethings are better she may not hear. My boy was in a few situations his mother would freak out on if she knew he had to go through. Makes me damn Proud at how my boy handled himself and protected his crew.

Again tell yer son thanks for the fine job.
peace

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom