Welcome to the Board John Wolfe

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LarryWolfe

Chef Extraordinaire
This is my father everyone, I swear I'm not kidding on this one. Please be kind to him!

OMG! There's 2 of them on here?? All we need now is his brother! :roll:

His father is his brother!! Remember, he is only one state away from West Virginia! Hey wait, so are we!

PS, just havin fun John! Larry is actually a bastian of this board whom we all respect, honor and hold in the highest esteem. His witicisms are the grease that lubricate the gears of my day and regrading the subject of barbecue, he is the unquestioned authority to which we all defer. I think that it was indeed Larry who developed the "Wolfe Method" long before it was falsely attributed to Jim Minion! Yes, Larry is indeed one of a kind here. But you knew that! ;)

PSS. Don't read any of the other threads on this forum.

Woodman said:
His father is his brother!! Remember, he is only one state away from West Virginia! Hey wait, so are we!

PS, just havin fun John! Larry is actually a bastian of this board whom we all respect, honor and hold in the highest esteem. His witicisms are the grease that lubricate the gears of my day and regrading the subject of barbecue, he is the unquestioned authority to which we all defer. I think that it was indeed Larry who developed the "Wolfe Method" long before it was falsely attributed to Jim Minion! Yes, Larry is indeed one of a kind here. But you knew that! ;)

PSS. Don't read any of the other threads on this forum.

WoodLiar, thanks for "talking me up" to my dad. I get my sense of humor from him. Please don't tell Jim Minion that I developed the "Method" long before he did. I like Jim, so let's keep letting him think he developed it. ;-) Jim's good people, I'll let him take the credit on this one! :winkie:

You and Mrs. Wolfe must have had Larry before that whole Pro-Choice thing got started. Welcome aboard sir!!

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Bruce B said:
You and Mrs. Wolfe must have had Larry before that whole Pro-Choice thing got started. Welcome aboard sir!!

Now that's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Bruce you forgot to ask God to remember the starving Pygmies in New Guinea!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom