Welcome Oompappy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey Oompappy, on your way to the lounge, stop and get us a beer. Welcome aboard!!!!!

Thanks for the Welcome folks! I've been lurkin' here since January and figured is was about time I signed up. Great active forum with lots of good info. Drank all the beer while trying to find the East Lounge, gotta go get more. I'll Be Back........

oompappy said:
Thanks for the Welcome folks! I've been lurkin' here since January and figured is was about time I signed up. Great active forum with lots of good info. Drank all the beer while trying to find the East Lounge, gotta go get more. I'll Be Back........

Yeah, he fits. :D

Captain Morgan said:
oompappy said:

Yeah, he fits. :D
Not until he pisses somebody off. 8-[

OOMPAPPY!!!!!! This is the third time I've asked ya! WHERE IN THE FINGER LAKES REGION ARE YA!???? Is it Ithica?

(I asked him twice on another site!)

Woodman, Relax!!! I think you only asked me that once, but anyway I'm in the Naples Valley at the south end of Canandaigua Lake. That's 4 lakes west of Cayuga where Ithaca is located. If my memory is correct you drank the city (Ithaca) dry and they had to close Cornell University for a week?
Naples is just a small village. http://naplesvalleyny.com/

oompappy said:

Okay...he can sit next to me!

oompappy said:
Woodman, Relax!!! I think you only asked me that once, but anyway I'm in the Naples Valley at the south end of Canandaigua Lake. That's 4 lakes west of Cayuga where Ithaca is located. If my memory is correct you drank the city (Ithaca) dry and they had to close Cornell University for a week?

Thanks OOMP! Reason I ask, is there's a cooker named Stu, who goes by Gril Chef over there and I was wondering if you were he!

Nick Prochilo said:
oompappy said:

Told you he'd fit. :D

oompappy said:

My cousin lives in Victor and my Aunt lives in Canadaigua...Farmbrook to be exact...ever visit the Race Track out there!!??

Captain Morgan said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2doajj5v]
oompappy said:

Told you he'd fit. :D[/quote:2doajj5v]

Still has to piss some one off. :-X

Chris Finney said:
[quote="Captain Morgan":2svs600j][quote="Nick Prochilo":2svs600j]
oompappy said:

Told you he'd fit. :D[/quote:2svs600j]

Still has to piss some one off. :-X[/quote:2svs600j]

That comes with time! Couple of posts from you should set him off!

Woodman said:
oompappy said:

Thanks OOMP! Reason I ask, is there's a cooker named Stu, who goes by Gril Chef over there and I was wondering if you were he!

Nope, That's not Me.
"Grill Chef Stew" :idea: sounds like a Winner! Maybe I'll try it this weekend. Not sure if it will be a vinegar, tomato or sweet sauce yet tho.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom