Welcome...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Greg Rempe

Web Celeb
Moderator Emeritus
to the 3 new members that have joined today! I hope you find this board full of information and a tool for you to use to help hone the Q!!

Jump in and help if you got game or ask away if'n ya got questions...I also hope you find this site entertaining as well!

By the way...how did you all find out about BBQ-4-U???

:D

Welcome everyone to, the always friendly, say almost anything you want, gettin' better by the day, awesome membership, great BBQ-4-U gear, fantastic member developed products, one of the top 5, BBQ Forums on the net today.

How's that for promotion, OH GREAT SITE ADMINISTRATOR?

You new guys...you do have to kneel and bow towards Cleveland everyday at 2:30pm to pay homage. :prayer: ....has nothing to do with their basketball team though.

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Chris Finney":3ctt9umq]Ever go to the TVWB site?

Lots of good WSM info there. You will see all the WSM users that are here, over there also.
It's a little more confining than this site though.:hide: Have to watch others feelings. :itsok:

I wonder if I went to the TVWB and posted my link to BBQ 4 U how long it would take to be deleted...why not try it Finney!!?? :D[/quote:3ctt9umq]

I was gonna do that the other day, but figured after my "nickname" debacle, I had better lay low! Actually, a nice lady named Keri was very gentle with me on the subject.....I kinda liked it! :oops:

Keri's nice, alright butt!!! She can put you in your place too. :-D

;-)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom