Weekend without the kids.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wittdog

Master Chef
Next weekend my mother is supposed to take the boys to Clevland to vist my brother =D> …….Sat the dogs are getting together with the Pens…It’s been so long to have a weekend with out the kids so……….Dare I ask for suggestions from you guys what we should do? The wife says you won’t be getting pics.. :eek:

Woodman said:
Where , in your yard?
People tend to get a little touchy when there childern are involved......and there is no emoticons used to determine if someone is joking or just being an a$$hole...

Chuckwagoncook said:
All I can say Witdog, is there gonna be any bacon grease there this weekend? Or woodchip water?

Have a nice Day!! :joy: :bored:
Chuckwagon...all you have to do is offer to run the old lady a bubble bath and when she's not looking slip in a couple of wood chucks... :grin:

Chuckwagoncook said:
Thats what I come here for, genius ideas like that. I knew we would get along. Your a genius!!

OOOHHHH!! Honey you wanna get a bath? I got some fresh cut Hickory, oopppsss I mean bubble bath for you. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Have a great time my man, enjoy the peace and quiet!!
Chuckwagon hope you make it to Oinktoberfest....I'll be the big guy wearing a cowboy hat... :grin:

mrgrumpy said:
Ok wittdog.... you asked for it....

You are married, and have kids. And you are going to ask us for suggestions on what to do when the kids are gone, and the dogs are in the pen??????

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :compuf: :compuf: :compuf: :getbtw: :getbtw: :getbtw: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch: :smooch:

Bill
It's been so long......I forgot what I did to have kids in the first place....Did I win them at poker :!: I think I done cooked up the stork that delieved them...treat it like a turkey and cook at a higher temp.....

BTW this board is liberating just a word to the wise we have more room for fun in the GD area in the cooking sections we can have our fun but if it gets out of hand the censor nazi come in the midddle of the night and either delete or lock are carefully thought out posts......

brian j said:
wittdog said:
Next weekend my mother is supposed to take the boys to Clevland...

next weekend is the shindig at gary's. can someone say ROADTRIP!?!?!?
I thought of suggesting that to the Pens but they are heading down that way in a couple of weeks....We will be road tripping to Lewiston NY....

wittdog said:
Chuckwagoncook said:
Thats what I come here for, genius ideas like that. I knew we would get along. Your a genius!!

OOOHHHH!! Honey you wanna get a bath? I got some fresh cut Hickory, oopppsss I mean bubble bath for you. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
Have a great time my man, enjoy the peace and quiet!!
Chuckwagon hope you make it to Oinktoberfest....I'll be the big guy wearing a cowboy hat... :grin:
You two will look like twins :grin:

wittdog said:
Next weekend my mother is supposed to take the boys to Clevland to vist my brother =D> …….Sat the dogs are getting together with the Pens…It’s been so long to have a weekend with out the kids so……….Dare I ask for suggestions from you guys what we should do? The wife says you won’t be getting pics.. :eek:

Ive got an awesome idea....Start your Saturday morning at the Penzarosa with a super special, guests only paint roller in your hand, around noonish relax and and take a leisurly ride with pleasure on the Polan sports model (42 inch cut)...After about three hours of that, relax poolside and get a little upper body workout by pushing the vacum around the pool...after that, cruise on the 4 wheeler in the country from the wood pile to the fire pit. Its an awesome adventurous ride !! Ill be glad to feed you throughout your day of adventure, but as always its byob !

john pen said:
wittdog said:

Ive got an awesome idea....Start your Saturday morning at the Penzarosa with a super special, guests only paint roller in your hand, around noonish relax and and take a leisurly ride with pleasure on the Polan sports model (42 inch cut)...After about three hours of that, relax poolside and get a little upper body workout by pushing the vacum around the pool...after that, cruise on the 4 wheeler in the country from the wood pile to the fire pit. Its an awesome adventurous ride !! Ill be glad to feed you throughout your day of adventure, but as always its byob !
I though we signed up for the morning sidding special.......What gives?
FYI the last time we had a day without the kids we did all kinds of work around the house....We got more done then in a week.....

brian j said:
wittdog said:
Next weekend my mother is supposed to take the boys to Clevland...

next weekend is the shindig at gary's. can someone say ROADTRIP!?!?!?

ROAD TRIP
22.gif

Chuckwagoncook said:
Puff,

I dont even have a comeback for that one, at least not in this room!!

What ever you do just dont tell my wife I'm ugly, she doesnt know I am keeping that a secret from her.
:lmao: :smooch:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom