Web site Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
john pen said:
Has anyone built their own website ? If so how easy was it and what software did you use ?

John I'm no expert by any stretch of the imagination. I used Tripod and it's free and very easy to use. You can pay $4.95 a month and avoid pop ups, other than that it's free.

If you're interested, here's the link. www.tripod.com

john pen said:
Has anyone built their own website ? If so how easy was it and what software did you use ?

I've built hundreds.
What ya trying to do?

I'm interested in finding out as well.

I'm trying to build a little site for my team, noting too fancy but I don't want it to look like it's from the 90's either.

What's good (free or cheap) software I can use to build a quality, entry level site.

I'd like to have stuff like bios, recipes, competition results, possible sponsors, and pictures of stuff I feel that's important etc.

I already registered our domain name so I'd like to get a site up and running, first I have to design our site and then find a host, correct?

Thanks in advance!

I built mine using GoDaddy (WebSite Tonight feature) which provides all the tool and templates you need to build and manage a website. It is good for beginners. Email me if you need more details...

ScottyDaQ said:
websites suck. :P :LOL:

Although I've done quite a few....not hundreds like Mike. :LOL:

Just gonna laugh.
:LOL:

Maybe my post would be better if I started them all with...."A friend of mine was doing this or that..." and not "I".
pece!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom