Weather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ScottyDaQ said:
Snowed overnight...warmed up to the low 40's...now dropping back down. 36 now.
I was hoping to grill...but looks like I'll be inside tonight. :)
Ahh, a fair weather guy :eek:
Get outside and cook :!:

ScottyDaQ said:
Puff said:
ScottyDaQ said:
Snowed overnight...warmed up to the low 40's...now dropping back down. 36 now.
I was hoping to grill...but looks like I'll be inside tonight. :)
Ahh, a fair weather guy :eek:
Get outside and cook :!:

Where's that Photoshop icon... Ah! Found it. Project ON! :razz:
What I meant to say is.............nevermind thats what I meant to say :razz:
:hide:

Beautiful here! Rained all day, but who cares.....I can't change it! Every day I'm not looking at the grass from the bottom is a great day, sunny or not!

Nick Prochilo said:
Beautiful here! Rained all day, but who cares.....I can't change it! Every day I'm not looking at the grass from the bottom is a great day, sunny or not!
One hell of a good point =D> =D> =D>

Today was beautiful here! The temps were around 50 degrees, sun shining brightly, and a gentle breeze blowing. We're just now closing windows as the sun goes down and it gets cooler.

Yesterday was about the same. We cooked some chicken on the grill for supper.

allie said:
Today was beautiful here! The temps were around 50 degrees, sun shining brightly, and a gentle breeze blowing. We're just now closing windows as the sun goes down and it gets cooler.

Yesterday was about the same. We cooked some chicken on the grill for supper.
Awesome spring weather up here today, was workin' around the yard and actually worked up a sweat :!:
Won't be long now :!:

Yep, Puff, a lot different from your weather less than a week ago, isn't it? Les's brother was up there driving around getting them more work to do on Tuesday and said it was snowing and traffic was crazy!

If you're like me, you're ready for some real spring temps. I love spring, summer, and fall. Too much of the south in me to really enjoy these northern winters. LOL

allie said:
Yep, Puff, a lot different from your weather less than a week ago, isn't it? Les's brother was up there driving around getting them more work to do on Tuesday and said it was snowing and traffic was crazy!

If you're like me, you're ready for some real spring temps. I love spring, summer, and fall. Too much of the south in me to really enjoy these northern winters. LOL

All I can say is......BRING IT ON I'M READY!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom