We Have A New Member At Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pigs On The Wing BBQ

Master Chef
Val Joined the "crash club" at camp this weekend. A few too many Martini beverages and fell over a log near the motor home. :roll: No real damage, just a few bumps and bruises. She failed to see any humor when I was laughing. I was well behaved this weekend and stayed away from the blender. Cut some grass and hung with good friends. Roger (the egg head) is up to six now.

img_219753_0_7d5aa14b37e8acb6a0741ac381fb856b.jpg

Too much fun.

Pigs

Well appears a great time was had by all. Now how old is the kid holding the margaritoe and looking a little wobbly?

bigwheel

6 BGEs :shock: Hell I couldn't afford the 6 lil wagons to haul them around on :LOL:

Hope your wife is feelin' better & you've learned when & when not to laugh Pigs :roll:

Always enjoy your posts of the Camp!

8)

Train wreck coming this weekend. I'll be there fixing both tractors from Thursday till Monday. 150 acres of grass don't mow them self. Plenty of chow, hope to get the 9n ford going with the six foot mower.

http://www.adeptr.com/06.gif

We then have my MDT 42inch cut lawn tractor along with my friends Murry 42inch deck to clean the place up and make it look nice. It just kills a few of us that do all the work, and those that bitch and do nothing. Empty a darn garbage can if you are that useless. :roll: :twisted:

Pigs

bbquzz said:
6 Eggs is a little "Eggspensive" :LOL: But a cool setup on the trailers. Pigs you gotta take better care of your bride!

Val's a big girl. I can't watch her all the time. As she tells me " self inflicted " Since I have stayed away from the booze and the blender, I have been fine. :D (summer aint over yet. :LOL: )
Roger cranks some great chow out of those eggs!

Pigs

Pigs On The Wing BBQ said:
Train wreck coming this weekend. I'll be there fixing both tractors from Thursday till Monday. 150 acres of grass don't mow them self. Plenty of chow, hope to get the 9n ford going with the six foot mower.

http://www.adeptr.com/06.gif

We then have my MDT 42inch cut lawn tractor along with my friends Murry 42inch deck to clean the place up and make it look nice. It just kills a few of us that do all the work, and those that bitch and do nothing. Empty a darn garbage can if you are that useless. :roll: :twisted:

Pigs

The're your friends!

Well hope everybody survives the Train Wreck. That stuff tends to make folks want to run around nekked with the little animuls from whut I heard.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well hope everybody survives the Train Wreck. That stuff tends to make folks want to run around nekked with the little animuls from whut I heard.

bigwheel

Yea Jeff, that do happen every now and then. :LOL: Much rain this weekend and we all didn't get much lawn cutting in. Darn mice broke in again, not sure how as I have put silicone around every plumbing fitting and checked every where I could think. Guess it's time for poison. Had all the cupboards empty from the last invasion. Bro Jack has a few cases of that snap together hard wood flooring, think that's the next move is to rip out the old carpet and go that way. She aint new (1983) but has a fiberglass body, new motor and transmission, 4000 watt gen, heater/ac, microwave/convection oven,bathroom, shower and a fridge,250 watt solar panels plus a 2500 watt inverter. Best of all, it's paid for.

img_220345_0_b85131ee5b9e2968e03338c75d405c6b.jpg

img_220345_1_dcf69e2460084d45b1c72460aab30f1a.jpg

img_220345_2_81f79eee0ca3f8a0f312880d6c7d39db.jpg

Pigs

Back
Top Bottom