We got balls

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ronbeaux50

Head Chef
OK, bacon wrapped brussel sprouts that is, along with some tuna steaks, yellow squash, twice baked tators, and some blue cheese sauce!!

Yumm!!

Start the brussel sprouts froze and they won't fall apart and the bacon will get crisp.

Well Ron...aferred old Justeen be spinning in his grave on this deal. You aint from up around Baton Rouge now are ya? Justeen always say there aint no real cajuns in Baton Rouge. Kindly let us know. Thanks.

bigwheel

bigwheel said:
Well Ron...aferred old Justeen be spinning in his grave on this deal. You aint from up around Baton Rouge now are ya? Justeen always say there aint no real cajuns in Baton Rouge. Kindly let us know. Thanks.

bigwheel

:shock: :shock: naw BW he's lives north of BR,

Ron the meal looks real fine. nobody but me eats sprouts in my family,
More for me :twisted:

All of your cookin ROCKS Ron!!!! make more of them cool videos!!!
Did ya make the gator sauce piquant yet? I might have missed it... Good job Ron!!! :D

It would have been healthy except I used a whole slice of bacon on each medium brussel sprout and ate 5 of them!!!

Haven't made the gator stuff yet SS. I will when I get back from WY.

Going to Nawlin's today to judge a gumbo cookoff so I'm fasting for the big feed!!!!

Thanks for the props guys!!

Looks like the forum is working now! Just spent ten days in SW Wyoming finding out what -20 feels like. Sucks!!

I can walk to the airport from my hotel if
I have to so I'll finally be home tomorrow!!

My face is still frozen in a permanent look of shock from the first day I stepped outside at 0400 to go to work!!!

It'l take a few days to catch up on all the great looking food cooks from you guys!!

It's not right to live somewhere that beer freezes. I still don't know what I'm doing in PA.
Lived in Albany, NY and Maine. Hauled ass out of both places.
Ron, as you now know, -20 doesn't sustain life.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom