Wahoo I got my assingment

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
Well, there was a shake up at our Fire Department that will take place the first of the year. They moved Batallian Chiefs around and some of the Captains. A few firefighters were moved as well.

The list came out last night and I got assinged to Station 1 which is an smaller station and I will be the Engine operator on a 1998 Pierce Quantum. We call her the Duce. I also got the best damn captain in the department. I couldnt be any happier.

It's nice to hear from people that are happy about their job. Sure beats listening to job snivelers. Congrats Bill.

Griff

Bill wait until you drive that truck! Man that bad boy goes like a raped ape! We just took delivery of one last year and just last night ordered another one! Congratulations!

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Well, there was a shake up at our Fire Department that will take place the first of the year. They moved Batallian Chiefs around and some of the Captains. A few firefighters were moved as well.

The list came out last night and I got assinged to Station 1 which is an smaller station and I will be the Engine operator on a 1998 Pierce Quantum. We call her the Duce. I also got the best damn captain in the department. I couldnt be any happier.

Sweet deal I know that engine all to well , got one here in Denmark worked it myself a little , till they stuck me on extrication crew duty, congrats on the move , enjoy.

Thanks all. The best part is now I can have my own cooking stuff close at hand. I hate trying to find seasonings and stuff. I have already put together a tool box with stuff in it. This is going to be a great year.

Back
Top Bottom