Very Good show tonight Greg

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I agree great show but on my end when Dr. BBQ came on sound derioated quickly and then lost the feed and was unable to get it back. Don't know if the problem was confined to my computer or not.

I had a few other folks email me that the sound dropped for about 5 minutes but then came back on where it dropped off...I called the guy in LA during the break and he was streaming out and there were listeners on at that point. I don't really know what happened...the audio quality was much better this time vs. using the Skype connection like the first two shows. Hopefully next week everything will go smoothly from start to finish!!

I appreciate you guys tuning in!! It means a lot!!

Greg, the first half of the show the sound quality was great. I liked your
bit on BBQ pits.

I'm thinking if you really want to have a lively call in show you could have a call in debate on some of the following topics.

1. Klose vs. Gator
2. Stoker vs. DigiQ
3. Pellet Cookers - should they be banned from competitions
4. Stick Burners vs. Pellet Cookers
5. KCBS BOD Controversy over Spouses Serving on the BOD

Just be prepared for a high body count if you discuss these issues. Controversy makes for great radio! :LOL:

Kloset BBQR said:
Greg, the first half of the show the sound quality was great. I liked your
bit on BBQ pits.

I'm thinking if you really want to have a lively call in show you could have a call in debate on some of the following topics.

1. Klose vs. Gator
2. Stoker vs. DigiQ
3. Pellet Cookers - should they be banned from competitions
4. Stick Burners vs. Pellet Cookers
5. KCBS BOD Controversy over Spouses Serving on the BOD

Just be prepared for a high body count if you discuss these issues. Controversy makes for great radio! :LOL:
That would be intresting.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom