Vegetarians, some food for thought

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nick Prochilo

Chef Extraordinaire
img_210116_0_f2e97797c3440465d85d9d97d06c0b99.jpg

I wish we had a place where we could say whatever we wanted, no matter how blue it got..Greg, could you work on that would ya' ?

john pen said:
I wish we had a place where we could say whatever we wanted, no matter how blue it got..Greg, could you work on that would ya' ?

Puff said:
Greg Rempe said:
You guys stop swearing or I'll ban you!!
Stop all together or just here? :?

You two guys are always the trouble makers here! I'll bet you guys have had a post or 2 deleted! :twisted: :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":9tsaryhu]I wish we had a place where we could say whatever we wanted, no matter how blue it got..Greg, could you work on that would ya' ?

Puff said:
Greg Rempe said:
You guys stop swearing or I'll ban you!!

You two guys are always the trouble makers here! I'll bet you guys have had a post or 2 deleted! :twisted: :LOL:[/quote:9tsaryhu]
Nick we could post "swear words" here 24-7 and never (and I mean never) get our posts deleted as much as one member here. :shock: :mrgreen:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
[quote="john pen":3b3exsu1]I wish we had a place where we could say whatever we wanted, no matter how blue it got..Greg, could you work on that would ya' ?

Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3b3exsu1]You guys stop swearing or I'll ban you!!

You two guys are always the trouble makers here! I'll bet you guys have had a post or 2 deleted! :twisted: :LOL:[/quote:3b3exsu1]
Nick we could post "swear words" here 24-7 and never (and I mean never) get our posts deleted as much as one member here. :shock: :mrgreen:[/quote:3b3exsu1]

What ever are you talking about?
1.gif

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":3hecb6tw][quote="john pen":3hecb6tw]I wish we had a place where we could say whatever we wanted, no matter how blue it got..Greg, could you work on that would ya' ?

Puff said:
[quote="Greg Rempe":3hecb6tw]You guys stop swearing or I'll ban you!!

You two guys are always the trouble makers here! I'll bet you guys have had a post or 2 deleted! :twisted: :LOL:[/quote:3hecb6tw]
Nick we could post "swear words" here 24-7 and never (and I mean never) get our posts deleted as much as one member here. :shock: :mrgreen:[/quote:3hecb6tw]

What ever are you talking about?
1.gif
[/quote:3hecb6tw]
LOL! I digress. :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom