USMC Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday to all the Jyreens in our midst..along with a big Thanks for their service to our country. Uh rahhhh..!!

bigwheel

Happy Birthday guys....

Bumper-Stickers Seen On Military Bases…

“Except For Ending Slavery, Fascism, Nazism and Communism, WAR has Never Solved Anything.”

“U.S. Marines – Certified Counselors to the 72 Virgins Dating Club.”

“Water-boarding is out so kill them all!”

“Interrogators can’t water-board dead guys”

“U.S. Marines – Travel Agents To Allah”

“Stop Global Whining”

“When In Doubt, Empty The Magazine”

“The Marine Corps – When It Absolutely, Positively Has To Be Destroyed Overnight”

“Death Smiles At Everyone – Marines Smile Back”

“Marine Sniper – You can run, but you’ll just die tired!”

“What Do I Feel When I Kill A Terrorist? A Little Recoil”

“Marines – Providing Enemies of America an Opportunity To Die For their Country Since 1775”

“Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Anyone Who Threatens It”

“Happiness Is A Belt-Fed Weapon”

“It’s God’s Job to Forgive Bin Laden – It’s Our Job To Arrange The Meeting”

“Artillery Brings Dignity to What Would Otherwise Be Just A Vulgar Brawl”

“One Shot, Twelve Kills – U.S. Naval Gun Fire Support”

“Do Draft-Dodgers Have Reunions? If So, What Do They Talk About?”

“My Kid Fought In Iraq So Your Kid Can Party In College”

“Machine Gunners – Accuracy By Volume”

“A Dead Enemy Is A Peaceful Enemy – Blessed Be The Peacemakers”

“If You Can Read This, Thank A Teacher. If You Can Read It In English, Thank A Veteran”

“Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But the Marines don't have that problem.” ...Ronald Reagan

Ya know the recent shooting at the army post in Kiellen gets me mighty nervous for all them nice Islamic folks in the military. Now they say if FDR happen to be in orfice today they be rounded em up and stuck in some well guarded and secluded quarters till the war on terrorism was finally won..lost..renamed..gave up on etc. Course it aint political correct to even imply such thangs ya know? Know jar heads would handle it out in their own way. Maybe like my old Viet Nam Vet pal say that handled it back in his day when the brass assign a nice "reedumacated" viet cong to go out on patrol with em. Mile or two from camp the new convert would be axed to eat a heat tab. If he didnt vote yea on that one it time for a 55 grain spitzer twixt the ears. That just to be on the safe side. Sure glad I missed that little poleece action. Somebody had to stay behind and help Sick Willy drink them half caf lattes in Toronto:)

bigwheel

That Ft Hood dude lasted because he was in the Med Corps. He day would have ended a long time ago in a line outfit. Grunts would not have put up with his wearing a towel on his head a praising vest bombers.

Well that sounds highly plausible to me my friend. Thanks for sharing your insight. Was listening to my girlfriend Ann Colter the other night on Fox. She say he got away with it because on the Day they killed 3,000 of our innocent citizens..Arabs got bumped up to the top of the commie left wing liberal victims list. Lagging even slightly ahead of Africkan Americkans on the victimhood scale. She say and correctly that liberals blame us nasty old non liberals for the attack. So the top priority victim do not have to obey the rules. As Maja Rushie has often said..Liberals is ruled by emotion..not logic. (paraphrasing all this stuff of course).

bigwheel

This has gotten off topic. I would request that a moderator split the posts about a Radical Islamic Jihadist on an Army post from this thread that was intended to wish all present and former Marines a Happy Birthday.

Mods- thank you in advance for considering my request.

USMC 1977 - 1981 SGT 5958

Well not sure it fixed itself. Took Sheriff DAT's riding into town on his shelton pony to solve that nefarious off topic dielemma:) Tipping my hat and hoisting a toast to the Sheriff as we speak.

bigwheel

Back
Top Bottom