Ultimate Fighter

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill The Grill Guy

Master Chef
This place is getting to be like that show Ultimate Fighter. We watch everyone train and practice then sooner or later someone gets called out to "fight" with someone else. For example:

Wittdog vs Wboggs

DatzBBQ vs Smokey Joe

Finney vs Bill The Grill Guy

I am sure there have been others out there. Do you think its the winter?

The one thing I love about this board is that we can "voice our opinion" (without being banned within reason) and remain friends. I think that the respect that we all have for each other is stronger than the words that have come out here recently.

With that said, I want to personaly apoligize to Chris Finney for being a little high strung the other day. I do respect you and your talent as a fellow BBQ'er.

As soon as I'm done crying, I'll apologize to somebody!................................................................

Okay, thats better, I'm sorry to all the members here that I might have offended or will be offending real soon!

My God!
Not everyone agrees on a certain subject. If we all agreed on everything what would there be to talk about!
You guys are getting soft :roll:

P.S Hi Joker.....you freak :shock:

Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
My God!
Not everyone agrees on a certain subject. If we all agreed on everything what would there be to talk about!
You guys are getting soft :roll:

P.S Hi Joker.....you freak :shock:

You!
[smilie=a_takethatfoo.gif] :LOL:

Nick Prochilo said:
As soon as I'm done crying, I'll apologize to somebody!................................................................

Okay, thats better, I'm sorry to all the members here that I might have offended or will be offending real soon!

Nick, if there was any way to get you to stay on topic in the cooking sections you would be my best member. However, since you have no self-control and your reading skills are at a bare minimum you still rank near the bottom...what a shame and waste of talent. Now, tell me where you have posted recently so I can continue to decrease you post count! :shock: :D

I think it’s a conspiracy AB(Finney) who really runs this board doesn’t want Nick to get to 7000.….now if you took back all of Nicks deleted posts he would be at 10000 ;)

I can appreciate opposing opinions about bbq and cooking bbq. When the name calling begins I simply quit reading. I get enough of that at home.

Just curious Greg, once you have access to the Blue Room can you have it turned off. ;)

Greg Rempe said:
[quote="Nick Prochilo":2nipt4sq]As soon as I'm done crying, I'll apologize to somebody!................................................................

Nick, if there was any way to get you to stay on topic in the cooking sections you would be my best member. However, since you have no self-control and your reading skills are at a bare minimum you still rank near the bottom...what a shame and waste of talent. Now, tell me where you have posted recently so I can continue to decrease you post count! :shock: :D[/quote:2nipt4sq]

Ya know, I'm hurt by that :roll: That's really hitting below the belt! That's why I like the way Finney runs this board, he would never say something like that! You owe me Rempe!

I have always apologized to all those who deserved and it offered a beer to those who I thought needed one, and argued with those who seemed extra fun to irritate, and plain and simple poked sticks into the blatently ignorant.

So here we go again.....I'm Sorry [smilie=sorry.gif] .... Have a Beer on Me [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] .... FU you're still wrong [smilie=thefinger.gif] .......

and Poke .. Pokedy.. POKE [smilie=poke.gif]

Oh yeah, and thank you once again to Cappy & Greg for the BR!... [smilie=thanks.gif]

Smokey_Joe said:
I have always apologized to all those who deserved and it offered a beer to those who I thought needed one, and argued with those who seemed extra fun to irritate, and plain and simple poked sticks into the blatently ignorant.

So here we go again.....I'm Sorry [smilie=sorry.gif] .... Have a Beer on Me [smilie=rlp_smilie_242.gif] .... FU you're still wrong [smilie=thefinger.gif] .......

and Poke .. Pokedy.. POKE [smilie=poke.gif]

Oh yeah, and thank you once again to Greg for the BR!... [smilie=thanks.gif]

Cappy invented it!

Back
Top Bottom