Turkey Fryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That's basaas man.. I bet I could operate it even.. Thanks for sharing.. We got LOwes here so I'm going to check it out....

I don't see why it wouldn't work. I wonder if you could do two chickens at a time?

I'll wonder over to Lowes and peek at one.

Thanks I just love toys!
peace
<><

turkeyfryer_tn.jpg

http://www.mikehedrick.com/bbq/turkeyfryer.jpg

:roll:

OK...I'll ask this...if there is no oil, then is it really frying? Wouldn't it be like doing a turkey on a grill with the infrared rotisseries burnerl?

It's a turkey cooker I say. Maybe the oils and stuff you put on it makes it fry in the inferred heat. We'll see!
:LOL:

You better make a video today of that contraption Mike or I am going to fry you... :x

surfinsapo said:
You better make a video today of that contraption Mike or I am going to fry you... :x

lol Trust me I will.

Charbroil always makes "good" stuff and a good price. On the way to Lowes I stopped by a customer and picked up a check and noticed a $135 tip. When I was at Lowes it was $125 and so it's mine now. lol I needed another bbq toy to play with.

I'll put it together and make a video of a Turkey or Chicken getting cooked and review the product. Gonna use some JB Cajun Injection too...BOY!

Wish me luck!
peace
<><

Will do Sir.
They want me to season the inner steel before using and all the pieces look solid and went together perfect.

I'll start another thread later. Gotta go fill the propane bottle and get some birds.

peace
mike

Pretty cool Bill. It said "various" heat sources. Open fire?? Stove top??
:scratch

Puff said:

Oven, Stove top, open fire, or a turkey fryer propane burner. Thats what I would use.

Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:

Oven, Stove top, open fire, or a turkey fryer propane burner. Thats what I would use.
Thanks, something about cast iron just gets me all............ :shock: :oops:

Puff said:
Bill The Grill Guy said:
Puff said:

Thanks, something about cast iron just gets me all............ :shock: :oops:

You told me it was rubber that made you feel like that! :shock:

Back
Top Bottom