Turkey Fryer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":3r8fnffx]
Puff said:
Pretty cool Bill. It said "various" heat sources. Open fire?? Stove top??
:scratch

Oven, Stove top, open fire, or a turkey fryer propane burner. Thats what I would use.
Thanks, something about cast iron just gets me all............ :shock: :oops:

You told me it was rubber that made you feel like that! :shock:[/quote:3r8fnffx]
That too............. :oops:

Puff said:
Nick Prochilo said:
Puff said:
[quote="Bill The Grill Guy":35wvbhnl]
Puff said:
Pretty cool Bill. It said "various" heat sources. Open fire?? Stove top??
:scratch

Oven, Stove top, open fire, or a turkey fryer propane burner. Thats what I would use.
Thanks, something about cast iron just gets me all............ :shock: :oops:

You told me it was rubber that made you feel like that! :shock:
That too............. :oops:[/quote:35wvbhnl]

M.I.T.T.E.N.S !!!!!

More Info Then Everyone Needs Shared !!! [smilie=a_chuckle.gif]

DESCRIPTION

Roast up to a 20lb. turkey and other tasty meals. Designed for use with various heat sources, the Ultimate Roaster gives a healthy, fantastic flavor without the need for deep frying oil. Roast or Smoke anything from turkey, ribs, roast or fish.

(For Outdoor Use Only)

" I have now gotten a nice brown turkey 3 times with the Ultimate Turkey Roaster! I think it is the Cajun Shake rub and the oil in the bottom of the pot that does it! That is the only thing I did with all 3 and got the same results." --Cindy Overton, Oshkosh, Wisconsin

Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 9"

Shipping Weight: 35 lbs.

What's with that?

I cooked a 5lb Turkey Breast on it last night and it was pretty cool. I lost my light as the sun had gone down and we had FI Pops so filming is a nono after FI Pops. lol

I'm waiting for the sun to break and I have another larger Breast to throw on there this afternoon....or I may buy a whole Turkey when I'm go shopping in a bit. Hmmmm?

Either way I'll make a thread and video of what I think and found out about it and if it does what it says it will do and if the price is right.

peace out!
lol
<><

Says you can do a 16lbs Turkey.

I may try to stack two plump oven stuffer roaster beer can chickens on top of each other. They didn't have a whole turkey when I went to Safeway so I'm going to BJ's to shop for a party this week and will see what they have.

I will say it's easy and kinda cool.

EDIT: Hey I also learned of this site.
http://www.charbroilgrilling.com/

A reader recipe has a guy cooking a Boston Butt in the dadgone thing. You can do Beef Roasts, Pork Tenderloins it says.

Back
Top Bottom