Trouble getting to this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
OK Mr Marketing Genious, I see through this thinly veiled attempt to get people to go to your websites!!

Actually when I click on the links it takes me to the State of Louisiana Health Department site and says that FATZ BBQ and anything associated with it is closed indefinitely due to an unsanitary business establishment/owner. :smt078 It also stated something about Swine Fecal matter in the Pig Powder, aka the "secret ingredient".

Could this be true? Ours Truly?? Putting pig shit in his rubs?? OMG :shock:

Fatz is right, I couldn't get onto his site at all yesterday, so I PM'd him and advised him of that. Figured it was probably on my end...and it was. Got home late last night and it worked fine. So leave the boy alone, damn post padders.

FATZ said:
And NONE of you should be posting here at all if you ARE NOT HAVING trouble seeing the sites. Right?
It's in the "G D" forum, RIGHT??? :LOL: :LOL:

Fatz...do it the same way next time and don't let these commoners bother you! Also, you can PM some people with the links in lieu of the promotion attacks!

ROCK ON FATZO!! :D

FATZ said:
This post can now be deleted if necessary. The information has been obtained for the purposes it was needed.

And I'm not making up any rules here. The original post stated to post only if you were having trouble. This would help me by not having to sort through the "Mine's OK, blah, blah, .." posts to see if anyone else is truly having trouble.

But, before the post goes, how might one go about a similar situation in the future to insure the best for everyone? I was asking my friends and I thought that's what friends were for.

Fatz my man, I was funnin' ya buddy about the rules and such! :happyd:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom